Rally [Jul 23, 2015] Norfolk Motorhome Show (3 Viewers)

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Sorry, we can't make it in the van, but we will be coming up by car
Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We'll be there tomorrow evening with Vodka and Red Bull!

We have a very early start at work tomorrow so will need to be appropriately refreshed and kept awake whilst we check your passports.

Anyone without a valid stamp from Norfolk County Hall will be sent to pull turnips!:)

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................

We have a very early start at work tomorrow so will need to be appropriately refreshed and kept awake whilst we check your passports.

Anyone without a valid stamp from Norfolk County Hall will be sent to pull turnips!:)
Just pop over & rest your head on a bass bin & ill turn u the gain just for you :LOL:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009

Don't rush, it's currently persisting it down here:cry:

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Will be heading out soon & I cant wait to settle down & watch this evenings entertainment :D

cazzarazza14

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
March 2015
Can someone please bring some nice weather with them:banghead:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Still hissing it down and part of the roadway at the side of my van is just under water - now where did I store my tow rope and eye ready for Monday!!!!

cazzarazza14

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
March 2015
Lol it's stopped don't tell anyone but I looked:rofl:

Selling the motorhome buying a boat :reel:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
stopped my arse, just got bloody soaked walking back from the entertainment .

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
I so wanted the Norfolk Motorhome Show to be a success - as it's the first one - hope it doesn't become memorable for other reasons. Should I do a rain dance?:oops:

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Managed to turn up last tonight.. went for a quick swim with the dog .. seems to be a great turn out

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Anyone needs a spare Saturday entertainment ticket for free please pop by (along by the tree line) ..

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Just arrived home from our first ever show as ralliers/funsters.
Had a good time despite the very non Norfolk weather, met some lovely people, chatted to loads, bought some stuff we didn't know we needed, and generally mardled to a lot of other motorhomers.
Our only downside of the rally as far as we were concerned, and this is purely a personal opinion, was that Bobby Davro is c*rap, I did not think I would like him, and was correct, his performance was to our eyes degrading to people with medical conditions and disabilities, also all the sex jokes and swearing including the f*ck word when there were children present was uncalled for, go to a working mens club to hear that sort of language.
I am not a prude by any means, I can blind with the best at times, but not in front of children, some other people we spoke to as we left were of the same opinion, so we won't be watching BD again, self opinionated egoistic muppet of the highest order.
I await the flak............

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
Just returned from the show had a good time even with all the rain on Friday a big thank you to all brisley and all the marshals not an easy job in the rain

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
I will agree with one thing Bobby Davro was crap , always was. as for the jokes and bad language well he was on after 10 pm in a lot of peoples opinions kids of an age that they havn't already heard that kind of language should be in bed by then, The night before we had kids beside us playing Snap and non stop yakking through the act annoying everyone around us,parents totally ignoring them and to be honest most of the jokes etc were the same as Davro's the parents didn't blink an eyelid till we asked them to control the kids or leave, If parents don't want their kids to hear such language and sexual innuendo driven jokes they can exercise their parental right not to take them to such show's

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
We are just home too, and agree that Saturday night entertainment was a bit miss more than hit with reference to BD.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Thanks to Brisey, Pamela, Toledo and Polly for the sterling job they did marshalling. Shame the Funsters marquee wasn't available as the bad weather on Friday night had a lot of people in their own units.
Show a bit small for a full 4 day stay but hopefully it will grow.

Thanks again for the work put in.

Last edited:

cazzarazza14

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
March 2015
Thanks all for yet another great MHF rally at Norfolk shame the weather wasn't with us thanks to the marshals for there continued dedication in the wet weather see you all at Malvern

Darren Carrie and the boys

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I will agree with one thing Bobby Davro was crap , always was. as for the jokes and bad language well he was on after 10 pm in a lot of peoples opinions kids of an age that they havn't already heard that kind of language should be in bed by then, The night before we had kids beside us playing Snap and non stop yakking through the act annoying everyone around us,parents totally ignoring them and to be honest most of the jokes etc were the same as Davro's the parents didn't blink an eyelid till we asked them to control the kids or leave, If parents don't want their kids to hear such language and sexual innuendo driven jokes they can exercise their parental right not to take them to such show's

Yes we were sat opposite you, and although the the kids were being/acting like kids I do not go to shows to listen to other peoples kids or grand children !

If they want the kids to behave like kids maybe they should be at home or better still ... in their OWN motor home !!!

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
A pleasant meet as always.
Many thanks to RS Rob for having a large inventory of sealing products aboard!

Mick and Renee's roflight had sprung a leak and, given the weather, an immediate fix was required.

Many thanks to the marshals and we hope it happens again next year!

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
Tonight's entertainment of a Norfolk boy with an accordion is 10 times better than that Davro pillock.

Oh - and it's raining!

nelly

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8090DF A Class
Exp
Since 2002
I must be in a minority of of one i thought BD was ok made me and the wife laugh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back