Jonic bedding products

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Brian and Jo, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

hi guys any one had experience of Jonic bedding products?,good or bad comments welcome.are they good value for money.?
    brian and jo

2. Wicketter

Wicketter Funster

I bought sheets from Jonic and they were good but a little pricey. I bought two for a French bed in our Bailey which we have now sadly sold. Sheets are crumpled were used, but good clean condition, also duvet, cover and pillow slips all available and open to offers. Sheets are cream and cover is in the 2012 Bailey colours cream with a purple edging. Non smoking, animal free, environment. If anyone interested message me. Sorry to high jack your thread, but the set was so expensive and it seems a shame to waste it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Palmeat

Palmeat Read Only Funster

We bought 2 Jonic fitted doubles in 2012 for our island bed plus a tailored mattress protector and this year a Jonic mattress topper. All great and (so far) very durable. Yes, all tailored products are pricey, but saves a lot of faffing around with 'standard sheets. From my perspective you can purchase from Jonic with confidence.

• Like Like x 1
  4. martin2603

martin2603 Funster

We bought two sets of bedding for the Island bed in our Kontiki, plus matress topper, All arrived on time
    no problems. With the topper on the deep matress we have trouble getting up in the mornings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bluemooner

Bluemooner Funster Life Member

Yes we bought some bedding and cushions that all matched the original ones all very good

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

I have had fitted sheet and a memory foam mattress topper made for a previous van and was very pleased with both, but agree they are pricey. I have added a MF mattress topper to my current van but bought off the internet and cut down to size: a lot cheaper.

• Like Like x 1