Join us at the Peterborough Show - April 2010 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Hello Bryan,

Have you still got that pitch away from everyone that you promised me where it is nice and boggy.

Please put us down for this, i am just booking now.

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Have just done the booking so please add me to your list.

Hilary and I will be arriving on the Friday and look forward to meeting you all.:thumb:

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
Peterborough Show

Hi Bryan,

Have just booked up for the Peterborough Show, add me to the list please arriving Thursday. See you all there:thumb:
Looking forward to this one as 1st time here:Cool::thumb:

Raoul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Bryan,

Have just booked up for the Peterborough Show, add me to the list please arriving Thursday. See you all there:thumb:
Looking forward to this one as 1st time here:Cool::thumb:

Raoul
Good on you Raoul. :thumb:

We think it is one of the better shows. Others may disagree. :winky:

Cheers,

J & R.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Bryan

Can you add us to the list. Booked and paid. Arriving Friday. Just realised gave my funster number instead of username dooohhhhhh.

Sonja

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Current Attendees
Bryan & Suzy
(Rally Marshalls)
Brisey
peaps
Hi Bryan,

Any chance of the latest update please? (Yes I know, that there was one on 03/03/10, but it is too long to quote). :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
1 Bryan & Suzy (Rally Marshalls)
Brisey
3 peaps
4 GJH
5 scran
6 haganap
7 Toffs-G
8 JawsMC
9 dellwood33
10 Zepp
11 656
12 tricia2753
13 Minx
14 Sundowners
15 Smellyfeet
16 yoolie
17 Road Runner
18 Don and Joyce
19 Cavendish
21 topman
21 alan
22 tan
23 highwayman
24 Rod Willett
25 JockandRita
26 carl65
27 Rocles
28 Pammy & Geo
29 ourcampersbeentrashed
30 RuthRV & Tony Santara
31 Sooty 10
32 verity23
33 The Fockers<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

34 Theonysue<o:p></o:p>
35 bobandjane<o:p></o:p>
36 runrig<o:p></o:p>
37 lesnsue<o:p></o:p>
38 ehuplad<o:p></o:p>
39 Hymer694<o:p></o:p>
40 Raoul<o:p></o:p>
41. Red Sonja<o:p></o:p>

Up to date I think::bigsmile:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Updated :thumb:::bigsmile:

Current Attendees
Bryan & Suzy
(Rally Marshalls)
Brisey
peaps
GJH
scran
haganap
Toffs-G
JawsMC
dellwood33
Zepp
tricia2753
Minx
Sundowners
Smellyfeet
yoolie
Road Runner
Don and Joyce
Cavendish
topman
alan
tan
highwayman
Rod Willett
JockandRita
carl65
Rocles
Pammy & Geo
ourcampersbeentrashed
RuthRV & Tony Santara
Sooty 10
verity23
The Fockers
Theonlysue
bobandjane
runrig
lesnsue
ehuplad
Hymer694
Raoul
Red Sonja

Come on the rest of you, get your booking in soon ::bigsmile:

:Smile: Remember: Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9:00am
:Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Just to let you know that our tickets for this have just arrived so look out for yours xxxxx

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
My "Ticket" / vehicle pass, arrived this morning ::bigsmile:
I wonder if our wristbands will be the same shade of Pink as the tickets :ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Got ours today!::bigsmile:

One possible problem though .... we're due to get our new motorhome in mid-late April - not sure what happens if we get it before Peterborough as the camping permit/sign for the inside of the 'van has the first and last letters of our current motorhome on!

I suppose I'll have to grovel to the organisers to let me have a new one!!!:Eeek:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Not a problem Minx It happened to us one year - What I did was get a sticky label and a black thick felt tip and altered the tickets. (I did ring the organisers and this was their advice)

Sonja

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
My "Ticket" / vehicle pass, arrived this morning ::bigsmile:
I wonder if our wristbands will be the same shade of Pink as the tickets :ROFLMAO:

It matches my furry dice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(yes, honest, bought for me by 'friends')
S.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Bryan/Suzy
Just booked Peterborough Show on line, booked with MHF and will be arriving friday (hopefully am) Please add us to your list
:thumb:::bigsmile:riving2:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Looking at the plan on the Peterborough leaflet earlier I could see Fun listed in the club areas but couldn't see a mention of t'other lot at all ::bigsmile:

Graham
Yes Graham, Rita picked up on that one too.

However, so far there are 101 names down on their list, :Eeek:, so they'll be in there somewhere. :winky:

Cheers,

Jock.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The Dark Side have been sited in the orange area near to Gate 10.on the site map.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
They will have good mobile reception then :ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Yes Graham, Rita picked up on that one too.

However, so far there are 101 names down on their list, :Eeek:, so they'll be in there somewhere. :winky:

Cheers,

Jock.

101? They'll be easy to see then - the ones with the dark spots painted on their white vans. Do you think Cruella de Ville will be rally marshall? :roflmto:

The Dark Side have been sited in the orange area near to Gate 10.on the site map.

Ah yes, thanks, seen it now. One of these days I'll learn to look at things properly ::bigsmile:

Graham

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
Just booked Peterborough Show on line, booked with MH Fun. Please add us to your list of attendees
expect to arrive thursday early evening untill sunday pm

many thanks

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
all booked and paid for, no kids this weekend as Nikki;s sister is up. Just paul & NIkki and Tara...so we will be PANAT for this weekend.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
NOT LONG NOW........Get Booking.

Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9:00am

Link Removed

The National Motorhome Show
23rd, 24th & 25th April 2010
East of England Showground
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

Well this years round of motorhome shows is nearly upon us and so it is now time to get booking - to make sure that you don't miss out on the fun!

This years National Motorhome Show (aka Peterborough Show) is on on the 23rd - 25th April.

Details of the show and how to book can be found here:
http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exh...on.asp?exhib=3

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-14 yo) per unit, additional adults (15+ years old) will be charged at £12 per person. (All campers must be off site by 12noon on 26 April)

Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking closing date (9am 1st April 2010). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £35.00
Friday arrival - £32.00
Saturday arrival - £29.00

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club.

Where it asks for 'Membership Number' please enter your username. That will help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we will at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

Please reply to this thread once you have booked with the event organisers, you will then be added to the list of current attendees.

:Smile: Remember: Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9:00am :Smile:

Just a little reminder.. Who else is coming then. ::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
We are coming complete with Fiamma stand and some vans for you to pick holes in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We are coming complete with Fiamma stand and some vans for you to pick holes in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

We know your going Peter,::bigsmile: But without us lot..............:winky: No point in you going..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan

Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9am

You have been warned.......:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anyone else coming, get booking .:thumb: Bob.
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

Well this years round of motorhome shows is nearly upon us and so it is now time to get booking - to make sure that you don't miss out on the fun!

This years National Motorhome Show (aka Peterborough Show) is on on the 23rd - 25th April.

Link Removed

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-14 yo) per unit, additional adults (15+ years old) will be charged at £12 per person. (All campers must be off site by 12noon on 26 April)

Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking closing date (9am 1st April 2010). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area and not with Motorhome Fun and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:
Friday arrival - £32.00

Where it asks for 'Membership Number' please enter your username. That will help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we will at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there

Please reply to this thread once you have booked with the event organisers, you will then be added to the list of current attendees.

Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9 am

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan

Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9am

You have been warned.......:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anyone else coming, get booking .:thumb: Bob.
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

Link Removed

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet

Camping Prices:
Friday arrival - £32.00

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we will at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there

Closing date for booking - Thursday 1st April at 9 am[/quote]

Only 6 days left to book this, and then its :cry::cry: Disappointment because your on your own. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

UKHighwayman

Free Member
Apr 15, 2009
Farnborough Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Years
Peterborough Show

Just booked, please add to list of attendees.
Cannot get away before Friday, first outing since January.

Ken & Michelle::bigsmile::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back