It's Back, Christmas Shopping and Frolics!!! In Cheshire (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi, Could you put our names down please Brian and Linda Spooner. This will be our 1st rally with the funsters so looking forward to meet new faces. Thank you.

can you put my wife and I on reserve please.:thumb:

Hi would you please put us on reserve please-Harry & Shirley -treetops1 .thank you

please put me & ann on reserve list thank u :shout:

hi could you put me and the wife on the list please thank you Rob and Debra :RollEyes:

Guys I will add you all to the reserve list as soon as I get to a PC. I will also ask for more places

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
afternoon haganap

Can you take me off the list,work commitment,we are getting busy they say,xmas rush.Thx THE BANDIT:Sad:

RobGriff

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
TONYPANDY Rhondda Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker LB
Exp
Since 2009
good afternoon haganap

Hi haganap sorry but could you take my name off the list, as we are unable too come due to work thanks Robert :cry::cry::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
the complete list is as follows.

May i please ask that if you can not make this meet you give me plenty of notice. We will have a reserve list.

1 haganap
2 hutchies
3 bungy
4 reckerly
5 phillcot
6 scotties
7 blonde
8 yoolie
9 candyfloss
10 detnor
11 spudnt
12 toledo
13 ali n tim
14 electrglide
15 spotsy
16 cls
17 silkcut
18 jim
19 sedge
20 jandek
21 forrestboy
22 tonytange
23 timetochill
24 armytwowheels
25 drago35
26 monsi
27 kenje65
28 captainpugwash
29 big click
30 pat1951
31 lyndonrv
32 scammelmanswife
33 marrood
34 martin
35 janine&barrie
36 beerdrinker
37 cliffandger
38 plumbomb
39 hoot007
40 poppy
41 abforfun
42 familyguy
43 spenders
44 stephen & janine
45 the f man
46 howfoxy
47 wildge
48 makams
49 edgy
50 xssparks.
reserve list

51 treetops
52 Gaysan

spotsy added to the list in place of Bandit, Thanks for letting us know, you have just made another funster happy. :smile:

ok i have added the people to the reserve list. I think very much that those on the reserve list will still be able to get space without a problem. However i will not be able to guarantee that until nearer the time. If you take it that at the moment you are coming, im sure i can work something out.

Therefore ----- it is extremely important that if you are on the list and you can not make this meet, you tell me asap in order for me to remove your name and balance the figures.

Many thanks

the dates are the 5th to the 9th of december

and can be found in the upcoming events:thumb

thanks, going to be another cracker. :thumb:[/quote][/quote]

spotsy

Free Member
May 29, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004
:thumb: Thanks from me and "the boss".....spotsy

May i please ask that if you can not make this meet you give me plenty of notice. We will have a reserve list.

1 haganap
2 hutchies
3 bungy
4 reckerly
5 phillcot
6 scotties
7 blonde
8 yoolie
9 candyfloss
10 detnor
11 spudnt
12 toledo
13 ali n tim
14 electrglide
15 spotsy
16 cls
17 silkcut
18 jim
19 sedge
20 jandek
21 forrestboy
22 tonytange
23 timetochill
24 armytwowheels
25 drago35
26 monsi
27 kenje65
28 captainpugwash
29 big click
30 pat1951
31 lyndonrv
32 scammelmanswife
33 marrood
34 martin
35 janine&barrie
36 beerdrinker
37 cliffandger
38 plumbomb
39 hoot007
40 poppy
41 abforfun
42 familyguy
43 spenders
44 stephen & janine
45 the f man
46 howfoxy
47 wildge
48 makams
49 edgy
50 xssparks.
reserve list

51 treetops
52 Gaysan

spotsy added to the list in place of Bandit, Thanks for letting us know, you have just made another funster happy. :smile:

ok i have added the people to the reserve list. I think very much that those on the reserve list will still be able to get space without a problem. However i will not be able to guarantee that until nearer the time. If you take it that at the moment you are coming, im sure i can work something out.

Therefore ----- it is extremely important that if you are on the list and you can not make this meet, you tell me asap in order for me to remove your name and balance the figures.

Many thanks

thanks, going to be another cracker. :thumb:
[/quote][/QUOTE]

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I know that it's extremely late but can you please add us to the reserve, reserve list?
If we are lucky enough to get in, do all the pitches have EHUs?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Didn't Paul say on another thread he started the other day, that he was off to France to partake in some (impossible) race?

Could be why you've had no response.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Didn't Paul say on another thread he started the other day, that he was off to France to partake in some (impossible) race?

Could be why you've had no response.

:Doh:Thanks did read that thread as well. :Blush:

Candy Floss

Free Member
Nov 16, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
approx 20 years
Hi Haganap I have just noticed we were 51 on reserve list and find we are not longer on list. I have not contacted you to have our name taken of, what has happened please.

Rose (Candy Floss)

Missykat1960

Free Member
May 8, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:roflmto::roflmto:
I bid you good day Funsters.

Again, it becomes a unique opportunity for you to attend another well thought out haganap production.

It’s that pre Christmas shopping time again and what better place to spend it than at Lady Hayes touring and camping park Frodsham. Just a short taxi ride away or taxi/bus ride away to the wonderful city of Chester. Or why not drag yourselves away to the fantastic Cheshire Oaks shopping mall and spend spend spend.

Visit the Chester festivities with its bustling Christmas markets and stalls or simply, find a pub, pull up and have a drink.

Nikki and I have arranged a fantastic price at Lady Hayes. This price is just £11pn for all your hard standing and electric needs. There is a bar that we may use to socialize on the Friday and Saturday night.

But don’t stop there. Why not let your hair down and enjoy the romping 5* Gut busting breakfast on Sunday morning before heading off? A true bit of negotiating skills has allowed me to secure this breakfast for just £5 per head.

Also at Lady Hayes is the fantastic stalls , old fashioned sweetshop, Bob and Spit the dog’s Candle shop, the Brewery, restaurants, cheese cake shops etc etc.

So for just £11 per night, I promise great company, Great facilities and a great weekend.

Booking details are as follows.

Please put your name down. I will then tell you on the thread 4 weeks prior to the event. To get this fantastic price you need to come to me first. I will then provide the site with your names for confirmation of your booking a week prior to the event.

You must post here; I have a limit of numbers, only those who have posted here will be able to be guaranteed the exceptionally cheap rally rates.

Last year we managed to get 35 vans on this meet and I am sure each and every attendee will confess, it was a blast.

So come, on, Let's do it all over again :Eeek:

MotorhomeFun, No ordinary Motorhome club. :thumb:

Here is a link to where we are going-- http://ladyheyespark.com

Missykat1960

Free Member
May 8, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi we are new to all this so hope I'm doing it right. Would really like to come to this please if you still have space's:Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
]the complete list is as follows.

1 haganap
2 hutchies
3 bungy
4 reckerly
5 phillcot
6 scotties
7 blonde
8 yoolie
9 candyfloss
10 detnor
11 spudnt
12 toledo
13 ali n tim
14 electrglide
15 spotsy
16 cls
17 silkcut
18 jim
19 sedge
20 jandek
21 forrestboy
22 tonytange
23 timetochill
24 armytwowheels
25 drago35
26 monsi
27 kenje65
28 captainpugwash
29 big click
30 pat1951
31 lyndonrv
32 scammelmanswife
33 marrood
34 martin
35 janine&barrie
36 beerdrinker
37 cliffandger
38 plumbomb
39 hoot007
40 poppy
41 abforfun
42 familyguy
43 spenders
44 stephen & janine
45 the f man
46 howfoxy
47 wildge
48 makams
49 edgy
50 xssparks.
reserve list

51 gaysan

52 ambilkate

53 the two of us

54 caztur

55 missykat 1960

Many thanks

thanks, going to be another cracker. :thumb:[/quote][/quote][/QUOTE]

Hi Paul, can you put us on the reserve list please.

regards Amanda Bill & Kate

I know that it's extremely late but can you please add us to the reserve, reserve list?
If we are lucky enough to get in, do all the pitches have EHUs?

Hi, can I go on the reserve list, please?

Hi Haganap I have just noticed we were 51 on reserve list and find we are not longer on list. I have not contacted you to have our name taken of, what has happened please.

Rose (Candy Floss)

Look again rose,,, look as high as number 9 , see you soon::bigsmile:

Hi we are new to all this so hope I'm doing it right. Would really like to come to this please if you still have space's:Smile:

No problem, I will add you to the reserve list.
I am limited to 50 places, however, chances are if the site is not fully booked I will be able to get more spaces to accommodate everyone, I will let everyone know in November. So keep the faith

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Paul, can you please add two Newbies to your list, Cal and Maralyn would love to join you.:thumb:
Cal

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
Can I be added to the reserve list too please.....meant to do it ages ago and forgot..doh....

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hey - Number 19 calling!

Look what I just saw on Lady Heyes' website - no messing about getting to Frodsham and the bus into Chester -

Chester Christmas Markets - Event E33 From: 21/11/2013 To: 15/12/2013
Event Type: Family Fun
Link Removed
Something not to miss.... Chester Christmas Markets. Why not book a stay at Lady Heyes Park in December, the train station is two minutes down the road, you can jump on a train and head into the historic town of Chester. Visit the Christmas markets, stock up on gifts, enjoy a selection of foods from around the world and maybe even have a little mulled wine. Jump back on the train and back to the site, hassle free!

Book www.ladyheyespark.com now!

I wonder if there's still a Richards Shop in The Rows; there was the last time I visited them! It's been, err, too long .......

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
I wonder if there's still a Richards Shop in The Rows; there was the last time I visited them! It's been, err, too long .......[/QUOTE]

It would be great if there was! I used to get a lot of my clothes from Richards :thumb::thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Oh wouldn't it be fab - I can still recall nearly every garment I bought from them - all of them my absolute faves for years and years despite the dresses being washed multiple times and the coats dry cleaned as much as I could afford, because I really did wear them all to death!

C&A used to do a superior range soon after that, called Sixth Sense - I especially recall a bright yellow crepe dress, and a lovely beige trouser suit with fully-lined trousers. Mind, I paid £8 for that - same as that coat from Richards! - so you can see from that exactly why it was so good can't you!

LOL - we've gone a bit Off Topic here!

:whatthe: .... Not !

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Dare I say it ........We still have C&A staples in our wardrobe :Eeek: and how long have they been closed ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Funnilly enough HWMBO can never find anywhere to park when their shops appear when in Europe.:whatthe:
lol Jude

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

:shout:hi paul can u take me off of list, ann has had an appointment come through to have a caterach removed on 4th december, sorry we were really looking forward to meeting as we missed out on the races, hope everyone has a good time hopefully catch-u-8-r:thumb:

Jeniandjohn

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Rapidity 696ff
Exp
Christmas shopping Chester

Hi interested in joining you guys for the above if there is space. Need to know the date you have planned if possible.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp

May i please ask that if you can not make this meet you give me plenty of notice. We have a reserve list.

1 haganap
2 hutchies
3 bungy
4 reckerly
5 phillcot
6 scotties
7 blonde
8 yoolie
9 candyfloss
10 detnor
11 spudnt
12 toledo
13 ali n tim
14 electrglide
15 spotsy
16 cls
17 silkcut
18 jim
19 sedge
20 jandek
21 forrestboy
22 tonytange
23 timetochill
24 armytwowheels
25 drago35
26 monsi
27 kenje65
28 captainpugwash
29 big click
30 pat1951
31 lyndonrv
32 scammelmanswife
33 marrood
34 martin
35 janine&barrie
36 beerdrinker
37 cliffandger
38 plumbomb
39 hoot007
40 poppy
41 abforfun
42 familyguy
43 spenders
44 stephen & janine
45 the f man
46 howfoxy
47 wildge
48 makams
49 edgy
50 xssparks.

reserve list

ambilkate
the two of us
caztur
missykat 1960
Dogman
Mary Mary
Jeaniejohn
Oldseadog
Dude......

- it is extremely important that if you are on the list and you can not make this meet, you tell me asap in order for me to remove your name and balance the figures.

Many thanks

and can be found in the upcoming events

Hi Paul, can you please add two Newbies to your list, Cal and Maralyn would love to join you.:thumb:
Cal

Added

Can I be added to the reserve list too please.....meant to do it ages ago and forgot..doh....

Added

Hi interested in joining you guys for the above if there is space. Need to know the date you have planned if possible.

Added to the reserve list. dates are in the thread and on the calendar

Jenny & I would like to:- dates may be fine :yeah:
Unfortunately meets are for subscribed members only. I will add you to the list but you will need to subscribe and pay your £10s

Could you add us (Mark and Ann) to your reserve list please. Thanks.

Ok dude I've added you to the reserve list....

ok guys, Ive now closed this meet.

If you are on the reserve list I will be letting you know early November if I can get any additional places and how many
So please, no more adding to the list...

If you can not make this meet, please let your fellow funsters go

by letting me know you can not attend.

*************************list closed*******************************

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back