Is this X250 manual any good?

Discussion in 'Fiat' started by TheBig1, Dec 14, 2011.

1. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

As the title says I have just found a website selling the service manual for the latest x250 Fiat Ducato, is it any good?
    http://www.o2epc.com//Fiat-service-manual-Workshop-repair-442.html

I was looking on fleabay but only the older versions seem to be available there for a few quid. The one I found is $50, so is it worth it? :Eeek:

2. aba

aba

the question you should be asking yourself is "am i going to attempt to fix it myself??"
    after all you will require certain electronic plug in modules to do most repairs anyway.
    also if your motorhome is a coach built with alko chassis the manual is only relevant to the cab and under bonnet area.
    in my opinion i would save the $50 and put it towards the repair bill but i wouldn't go to fiat either.

3. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

Thanks for the reply

I was mostly interested in the wiring schematics really to allow me to fit accessories and an alarm. As this is a can bus using vehicle it would be foolish to go in blind and meddle, so I was hopefully going to save a lot of agro.

Agreed that its only the cab and base vehicle and any major job is likely to be a garage only fix. However it may save money if I could go to an independant garage and I could then supply the manual for their ease. Most main dealer mechanics are after all only fitters and know little about anything that does not plug into their computer. :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1