is this a scam

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Terry, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Terry

Terry Funster

I have my L200 warrior truck for sale and I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE
    asking for more details etc --now as a lot of you know I am not bad at spotting scams :BigGrin: They have sent me a email to follow link --then link asks me to log in :BigGrin:
    linky ---http://www.cuatroruedas.cl/doc/e2/?ebaISAPI.dl?Sign-In&co_partnerId&sited=15&pa1=&i1=&bshowif=

wonder if they are going to send me a big fat chq and if I send them the over payment keeping a few quid for my trouble :BigGrin:
    terry

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

dont log onto anything xxxx

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

If its on ebay, only use the ebay message system, no need to log into anything

Peter

4. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

its a Chilian car/pickup accessory manufacturer/seller.
    Why they would message you through ebay is anyones guess unless it takes you to their ebay listings.

Click the link below.....its ok, its safe and only takes you to their website.

http://www.cuatroruedas.cl/en/index.php

5. wasp

wasp Funster

I just clicked your link PJ and the big red WHOA from McAfee flagged up so I didn`t bother:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

6. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

fair enough......AVG doesnt have a problem with the site.

From their website

ABOUT US

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas is a consolidated company in the automotive category. With over 32 years of experience in the auto spare parts market and our close relationships with our customers and suppliers, make us a very serious company

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas has been innovating, extending the range of products, with products from America, Europe and Asia.

Today we have the exclusive representation of major companies, as Keko, Aeroklas, Danaher, Ride America, among others.

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas, as a spare parts distributor, has an important distribution network, assisting customers from Arica to Punta Arenas, including the small cities of our country.

Importadora Cuatro Ruedas products have a high quality control and complete assurance of its auto parts. We are sure to provide professionalism and excellence to our customers.