Intro (1 Viewer)

travla

Free Member
Apr 29, 2008
Funster No
hi every body I drive a carrioca motorhome taken it out to Bulgaria from the uk
also have an internet web site ]got to tell people as need to keep my motorhome on the road and im just getting it ready to go:back to Bulgaria, :thumb:

travla

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi and a Huge welcome to the fun site tell us about your site, assuming its suitable for family viewing:thumb:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

travla

Free Member
Apr 29, 2008
Funster No
Thanks to all

Hi all

sorry to take so long to anser have had a rather big problem with my motor home
I drove into a ship..........:ROFLMAO: I know I just had to be diferent no one was hurt only my pride, so Im MOTORHOME LESS :Doh: an waiting to get on the road again,

Wont ramble on here but it should be on the road in 6 to 8 weeks .

Nice wellcome thanks all,

ps the web site not finished yet it will be about me and motorhomes and the impact its had in my life, and I say that with real feeling ( ouch ) :thumb:

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
HI and Welcome to the fun
Sorry to hear about Your motorhome but Im sure you'll have her back soon:thumb: and be back on your travels in no time :thumb::thumb:
ken

OP
OP
T

travla

Free Member
Apr 29, 2008
Funster No
Ships & Motorhomes

Hi all thank you for your coments very welcome,
this all turned into a turned into a saga :Eeek: within a week insurance company had my motorhome into dealer and after two weeks costs agreed do I want it back it could be writen off they say :cry: nar fix my baby I love er ok damage is £18000 the sticky out bit top front has all been crunched so top and side all gota be rebuilt dont care rebuild my baby :Doh: crunch not my fault coming outer bright day light into the darkness french man with yellow jacket (all I could see)t kept waving me over straight into over ead car deck :Sad::shout: yellow jacket still waving us forward, disentagled our home and parked up yellow jacket looks at me all blank im numb, report all filled in by deck officer in french asked to sign I write on it "cant read french" he shrugs, so after many calls to dealer and insurace company four months had gone by I get letter from insurance saying now you have your motorhome, This is news I dont have motorhome, on the phone they tell me they have paid for all the work, I phone dealer motorhome not ready yet but you have been paid I say its standard practice they say, I wont repeat what I said to them and insurance company, finaly I have her back oh joy :thumb: THEN get leter from insurance company saying" and this is the punch line you have been waiting for " we are not fighting your claim "Due to the height of your vehicle," "it is the drivers responsibility to be aware of any restrictions that might apply" you gota laugh :ROFLMAO: any way im on the road woo woo, beware men in yellow jackets,

MAY ALL YOUR TRAVELING BE SAFE AND FUN

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
With a sense of humour like yours you will go far. Glad it's all sorted out now, or is it?:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi travla.

As long as you can still laugh about it, quite a saga though. Still it gives you a talking point.

Hope the rest of your travels don't throw up more problems, you have had enough for a while.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back