Intereresting news re camper uk of lincoln

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Skeggysue, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Skeggysue

Skeggysue Funster

As a long standing and very happy customer of the Lincoln based motorhome dealers Camper Uk, I thought members may be interested to know that they are moving premises.

From early February 2014 they are relocating to a new site (still in Lincoln) which will include a massive indoor heated showroom; which I understand is large enough to accommodate most of their new and used motorhome and caravan stock. A larger well stocked accessories shop and a much bigger service and repair workshop.

The other plus point is that they will have a huge customer car park, which will be a vast bonus for their customers as parking was always a bit of an issue at their existing premises.

The reception area sounds like it will be rather posh too, boasting a comfortable seating area, a deluxe coffee making machine and a large TV for waiting customer's entertainment.

Camper Uk are an excellent family run company to deal with and if their new venture enables them to continue to offer the excellent service they have always offered at their previous location, then the world is their oyster!

Here is a link to their website with more details of their new location address: http://www.camperuk.co.uk/Latest_News.php

• Like Like x 4
  2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Great company. We bought our van from their Birtley branch (Camper NE) and were very well treated both before and after sale.

3. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Was that the Burstner, Graham, or your previous one please?

4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

The Burstner Joy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeuceBG

DeuceBG Funster

Friendly bunch and some very nice stock but most of it is a little out of our price range, unfortunately.......:cry:

6. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Good honest dealer Camper UK

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  7. movan

movan Funster Life Member

and coming from you means even more to us...:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ehuplad

ehuplad Read Only Funster

got ours from them, 10 year old van with a years warranty, not insurance backed, but by them, just as good as a new vehicle one, i have had no issues with anything, i have asked them to repair. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

9. timetochill

timetochill Funster

Bought our latest from Birtley found them so helpful and they have been honest and truthful have collected from derbyshire to complete small repairs
    Have used a local dealer on 2 occasions but customer after service does not match up to Camper NE
    Would highly recommend from my experience

10. FM02MZO

FM02MZO Funster

We have now had two motorhomes from them and have been 100% satisfied in all ways.

11. LickeyEndBlues

LickeyEndBlues Read Only Funster

We picked up ours from them in December. Can't fault them or it!

We went to the show at the NEC in October and just happened to start speaking with their rep. Stunning offer on p/x, something we hadn't intended to do. The rest is history.

Looking forward to going back for servicing etc....... can't say that too much about many places. It also gives us great pleasure to drive past Br*nh*lls!

12. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

Ive only used them for service, not sales, but they were first class.

13. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

We bought our Accent from them and have always found them very helpful, a little bit ... err ... slow at times but certainly nothing anywhere near as bad as a certain other large dealer up the A46! However, they are really friendly and I certainly would happily return to them for another MH in the future, the only 'downside' being the limited stock, however hopefully this move of premises will allow them to stock a much larger range of new and used so more likely to find something we liked. :thumb:

Now the cherry on top would be ... an overnight parking facility for people who bought from them so it wasn't necessary to use their campsite which, to be fair, isn't well located being a bit out in the sticks (although it is a nice site!). :BigGrin:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  14. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

15. Techno

Techno Funster Life Member

Does this move have any effect on their campsite and rally field facilities

16. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

The campsite is run separately from their MH premises - they call the campsite a leisure park and it is in Swinethorpe:

http://www.camperukleisurepark.co.uk/

We've stopped there a couple of times and it is a lovely place, but can be a bit difficult to find and the entrance is a bit tight.

17. MikeandCarolyn

MikeandCarolyn Read Only Funster

I use them for spares for our LMC-they are most helpful and efficient.
    Our water pump packed up and after I'd give the guy in Parts dept the details off the LMC plate (Model,serial no,production no. etc) he said that they had a pump in stock,but LMC had upgraded their pumps and that provided the hole in top of water tank was 5" in diameter the new upgraded pump could be fitted-he waited on phone while I checked,it was 5" so I bought the upgrade-it arrived next day :thumb:
    I've also needed bathroom sink and a cutlery drawer insert-both of these had to come from Germany and he kept me informed by e-mail of the order progress until they arrived.
    Basically,he made me feel that he actually cared :BigGrin:

Mike