Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Apache 700
Exp
SInce 2008
Hi, we are in the process of collecting our Motorhome that was sent from England to NZ after using it for four and half months in England and Europe. What an experience and so enjoyable, we bought an Autotrail Apache 700SE2007 and have thoroughly enjoyed it, and more. This is just an introduction and will add more later if anyone interested in what we did and how we went about it. We are from New Zealand and arrived in London March 2011 and returned to NZ in July.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Welcome from us two

Always love to hear of other peoples experiences good and bad and dont forget many of us will never ever manage the trip to NZ so stack of info on that as well please - how did you ship the motorhome and where from ???

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
::bigsmile:

Well done. .....But when my wife Liz starts to follow this thread no doubt the 'Nagging' will start again. Wished to go to NZ for a long time.:Doh:

For myself., I feel like a major expense is in the offing !! BUT if we did such a trip at least the 'Pesky' litle rescue mongrel/Terrier will have to go to Friends again for a long time:thumb:

WE SHALL CERATINLY FOLLOW THIS ONE.

ANY DETAILS MOST WELCOME

Thanks David & Liz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back