I'm sure Funsters can do better than the attached comments (1 Viewer)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
With coppers looking like this, not surprised.
67072.jpeg

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Why are you all making cutting remarks??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
With coppers looking like this, not surprised. View attachment 323917
It’s very important that we have police officers who can identify with all members of the community no matter what their sexual preferences are, no matter if you are heterosexual and have an attraction to a gender different from your own, (now commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the other binary gender), or homosexual, ( The attraction to a gender the same as your own, commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the same binary gender, or more commonly referred to as gay,) or lesbian (Women who are attracted only to other women) or
Bisexual (When you are attracted to two or more genders. This term is generally used to describe being attracted to men and women, but can apply to being attracted to any two or more genders. Note that you do not have to be equally attracted to each gender.) Even if you are Pansexual (when you are attracted to all genders and/or do not concern gender when you are attracted towards someone) it’s really not easy to be a senior police officer when the abject terror of not knowing a criminals sexual identity before you arrest them could cause serious implications for the officers future career, what a nightmare, I mean what if they are just
Bicurious and are open to experiment with genders that are not only their own, but do not know if they are open to forming any sort of relationship with multiple genders. and imagine the venom you’d receive if you were Polysexual and are attracted to many genders, or heaven forbid that you are Mono-sexual and are only attracted to one gender, think of the confusion if the arrestee was Allosexual and not asexual being predominantly attracted to at least one gender or even Androsexual and being attracted to masculine gender presentation. It must be so difficult to be a non discriminating police officer, I mean imagine,

“ your nicked, ..are you a Gynosexual, attracted to feminine gender presentation, or maybe Questioning, because you are debating your own sexuality/gender, anything you say may be taken down and used in evidence against you, but I will give you more time just in case you are Asexual and not experiencing sexual attraction but I note that you may also be aromantic and you do not necessarily have to be asexual and aromantic at the same time!”

In the force we sometimes use the the term ace, to describe asexuals, is this ok with you, or maybe you’d prefer Demisexual, but that’s only if you only experience sexual attraction after forming a strong emotional or romantic bond first. It would be very difficult for me as the arresting officer to offer anything meaningful during this arrest if you are a Grey Asexual and you only experience attraction rarely, on a very low scale, or only under certain circumstances, it might be better if you were Perioriented and your sexual and romantic orientation targets the same gender (for example being heteromantic and heterosexual or being biromantic and bisexual).

WHAT, your none of these, oh I’m so sorry, does that mean you could be Varioriented and your sexual and romantic orientations do not target the same set of genders for example being heteromantic and bisexual or being homoromantic and pansexual or perhaps Heteronormative and you have the belief that hetersexuality is the norm and that sex, gender, sexuality, and gender roles all align. For your own information, as the arresting officer, I would state that I prefer to be considered as more of an Erasure type and generally Ignore the existance of genders and sexualities in the middle of the spectrum but am most definitely not Cishet or someone who is both cisgendered and heterosexual as this would be considered as a slur. I guess sometimes in my dreams I consider myself to be Polyamorous which is an umbrella term referring to people who have or are open to have consensually, relationships with multiple people at the same time, but in reality I am Monoamorous also known as monogamous, and generally only have relationships with one other person at a time, essentially that's the wife. Although I would add that I’m not Queer as I consider that to be a reclaimed slur for anybody in the LGBT who does not identify as cisgender and/or hetersexual/heteromantic, so I suppose I’m an Ally, A supporter of the LGBT+ community that does not identify as LGBT+,
Wake up you b*stard I’m arresting you sweet pea! F*ck it that’s not PC!

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Variegated
Who is he?

JJ :cool:
you wouldn't know JJ, they appeared on a TV programme in UK which was looking to find the next singer sensation!!! They were two lads who were twins, they clearly couldn't sing but they evolved as 'interesting characters ' namely due to their blonder than blond hair do's, it was similar to the pic in discussion, both had short at back and long on top (very long), the pair of them looked like they'd had the fright of their lives! one was called Edward the other presumably had a J there somewhere culminating into their stage name of Jedward:LOL:

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
It’s very important that we have police officers who can identify with all members of the community no matter what their sexual preferences are, no matter if you are heterosexual and have an attraction to a gender different from your own, (now commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the other binary gender), or homosexual, ( The attraction to a gender the same as your own, commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the same binary gender, or more commonly referred to as gay,) or lesbian (Women who are attracted only to other women) or
Bisexual (When you are attracted to two or more genders. This term is generally used to describe being attracted to men and women, but can apply to being attracted to any two or more genders. Note that you do not have to be equally attracted to each gender.) Even if you are Pansexual (when you are attracted to all genders and/or do not concern gender when you are attracted towards someone) it’s really not easy to be a senior police officer when the abject terror of not knowing a criminals sexual identity before you arrest them could cause serious implications for the officers future career, what a nightmare, I mean what if they are just
Bicurious and are open to experiment with genders that are not only their own, but do not know if they are open to forming any sort of relationship with multiple genders. and imagine the venom you’d receive if you were Polysexual and are attracted to many genders, or heaven forbid that you are Mono-sexual and are only attracted to one gender, think of the confusion if the arrestee was Allosexual and not asexual being predominantly attracted to at least one gender or even Androsexual and being attracted to masculine gender presentation. It must be so difficult to be a non discriminating police officer, I mean imagine,

“ your nicked, ..are you a Gynosexual, attracted to feminine gender presentation, or maybe Questioning, because you are debating your own sexuality/gender, anything you say may be taken down and used in evidence against you, but I will give you more time just in case you are Asexual and not experiencing sexual attraction but I note that you may also be aromantic and you do not necessarily have to be asexual and aromantic at the same time!”

In the force we sometimes use the the term ace, to describe asexuals, is this ok with you, or maybe you’d prefer Demisexual, but that’s only if you only experience sexual attraction after forming a strong emotional or romantic bond first. It would be very difficult for me as the arresting officer to offer anything meaningful during this arrest if you are a Grey Asexual and you only experience attraction rarely, on a very low scale, or only under certain circumstances, it might be better if you were Perioriented and your sexual and romantic orientation targets the same gender (for example being heteromantic and heterosexual or being biromantic and bisexual).

WHAT, your none of these, oh I’m so sorry, does that mean you could be Varioriented and your sexual and romantic orientations do not target the same set of genders for example being heteromantic and bisexual or being homoromantic and pansexual or perhaps Heteronormative and you have the belief that hetersexuality is the norm and that sex, gender, sexuality, and gender roles all align. For your own information, as the arresting officer, I would state that I prefer to be considered as more of an Erasure type and generally Ignore the existance of genders and sexualities in the middle of the spectrum but am most definitely not Cishet or someone who is both cisgendered and heterosexual as this would be considered as a slur. I guess sometimes in my dreams I consider myself to be Polyamorous which is an umbrella term referring to people who have or are open to have consensually, relationships with multiple people at the same time, but in reality I am Monoamorous also known as monogamous, and generally only have relationships with one other person at a time, essentially that's the wife. Although I would add that I’m not Queer as I consider that to be a reclaimed slur for anybody in the LGBT who does not identify as cisgender and/or hetersexual/heteromantic, so I suppose I’m an Ally, A supporter of the LGBT+ community that does not identify as LGBT+,
Wake up you b*stard I’m arresting you sweet pea! F*ck it that’s not PC!
variegated then?!

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well said that man. I think you have hit all the bases with that statement I am now utterly confused . I think I will just stay with my wife. Thanks. dabhand

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back