Rally Chat How to advise FUN that I have booked to attend a rally? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I have booked for a first rally with FUN at Norwich but was advised in Stratford to tell 'Jim' and Co of our intentions but being thick I cannot find how to do this.
We also want to attend Malvern but have not yet booked for the same reason.

Alan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Alan just post in the rally thread. There maybe a form to fill in too. But all the instructions are normally in the first post in the thread Norfolk and Malvern

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@rosalan : Alan, click on events on the dark blue strip above. Work through the calendar months until you find the rally you are attending. Once found click on the rally heading And it will take you to the thread. The details will ask you to fill in Jim's form. Once this is completed and sent just advise in the thread so that the marshals are aware of your arrival day etc.

Hope this helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Last year's Norfolk show was the first one we have been to. We had a great time but it did rain - a lot! With the summer we are having so far I don't think we can count on the weather this year either.

Paul

OP
OP
rosalan
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Having just attended the Stratford Rally where it can truthfully be described as having 'standing water', I understand your concern about rain... but we had a great time in spite of the rain and mud, for adverse conditions seemed to bring out the best in people. It takes more than inclement weather to spoil a good show.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back