How much do you pay for your trainers? Bargain here?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Swift, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Swift

Swift

2. Reonvore

Reonvore Read Only Funster

:Eeek: Could you imagine if they were Motorhomefun limited edition Nike trainers that could open bottles as well PRICELESS I'd say :Rofl1:

3. RonnieJ

RonnieJ Read Only Funster

Cheaper in Tottenham.

• Like Like x 1
  4. icantremember

icantremember Funster

Only another 1499 pairs to go:Eeek:
    Nike Mag (2011)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The 2011 Nike Mag

The 2011 Nike Mag is a limited edition shoe created by Nike, Inc.[1] It is a replica of a shoe featured in the film Back to the Future Part II. The high top shoe features glowing LED lights and an electroluminescent Nike logo. Power laces, a prominent feature of the shoe in the film, are not present.

On September 8th, 2011 Nike announced that it would be releasing 1500 pairs of the shoe for auction on eBay. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's disease research.[2]

5. Diabalo

Diabalo Funster

The auction is for charity:thumb:

6. bmb1uk

bmb1uk Read Only Funster

tesco tearaways £5 :Rofl1: :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

7. mondo

mondo Read Only Funster

I remember taking my son shopping for some new trainers around 20 years ago..he was faffing about trying them on and just pulling the laces together not tieing them up and the like any hoo he decided on this pair on Nike trainers so I said yep fine lets go pay..wanders up to the checkout the girl on the till put em through and said (and this was 1991) £68 quid please..I did a double take and said..Put em back love I don't pay daft money for a pair of shoes that'll only last him a month or two..she moaned and said Well...I'll have to do a No Sale now..I said Knock yourself out woman I ain't paying that..My son moaned and said but I need some trainers Dad..I said lets do the Saturday Market at the Piece Hall (Halifax) there they were trainers for a tenner..The lad said ain't wearing them they'll laugh at me at school I said that or you'll be going barefoot..we settled on 3 pairs for £30 quid...My son put the Nike swoosh on the side with a marker so his mates wouldn't laugh at him...Designer labels I don't think so or am I just a tight ol git or what!!

8. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

I regularly pay about the £120-130 mark for a decent pair of Sauchony running shoes, they last about 500 miles.

9. 656

656 Read Only Funster

Bloomin heck, if I wore them and drove to Peterborough and back twice, they would be worn out:Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2