HONDA ANF 125 - time to gošŸ˜° (1 Viewer)

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
Sadly, following the sale of my motorhome last year, I now need to sell my motorcycle which followed me around on a trailer.
It is a Honda, 125 step through first registered in January 2006. It has done under 20,000 miles and has been regularly serviced every year. Since I have owned it in the nine years I have had it.. I was surprised when I took it in for its first service that it was indeed its first service as it had only 3000 miles on it when I first bought it. it has been utterly reliable and it is a reluctant sale, but I no longer have any use for it much as I would like to as I am now unable to ride it following a stroke.
It requires an MOT in February, but has only done about 800 miles since its last one. I would love to provide photographs, but I canā€™t move the motorbike out of the garage to be able to take any. It is silver with a top box and is in overall good condition considering its age and has always been kept in a garage since I have owned it..
Obviously it will need to be collected, and I am looking for about Ā£800 for it but buyer must collect because I cannot move it and I am having to move house and losing my garage. Space.
Please message me if you are interested and I can discuss it over the phone with you.
I have not put it in the for sale section as I have no photographs to go with it so I am putting it here and hoping that somebody notices!

• HeartHug
Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
DiggerJon
Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991