Homeland Series 2

Discussion in 'TV & Satellite' started by gordoncbrown, Jan 20, 2013.

1. gordoncbrown

gordoncbrown Funster

Needing a bit of help or advice. I missed series 1 of Homeland and started watchin series 2. Great programme but at times I was a bit lost. Caroline gave me series 1 at Christmas and we have watched it together. She has decided now that she really likes it and wants to see series 2. It doesn't come out until September on dvd. I have heard that 4 OD will be available on Sky early this year but no date that I can find. Any idea when this is to happen or how I can get series 2?
    Thanks

2. Chockswahay

Chockswahay Funster

Unfortunately you just missed series 2 on 4OD............don't worry about not always 'getting it'
    I was the same............it makes sense as you move on with each episode. :thumb:

A good series I thought (didn't see series 1 tho)

Sorry not to be able to help you :Sad:

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Series one is a must to make it all fall into place an epic series you have about forty mins to buy it HERE for under a tenner maybe
    If this series appealed then the Series 24 is an absolute must if you can stick with the multi screen shots :thumb:
    Good luck
    Geo

4. Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie Read Only Funster

5. rangitira

rangitira Funster

Mate no need to buy owt, I'll tell you what went on

Well that misery of the young Sheila, his daughte well she found out that:secret::lips::sorry2::censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:driving2:r and then that secret agent Sheila , OMG She only went and:tears::drink::swear::party2::censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:blonde2: and that was everything really:thumb:

Hope I ain't spoiled anyfink:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  6. movan

movan Funster Life Member

.................. Brilliant series both of them ................ but watch them quickly as apparently Series 3 is on the way in America already. :Smile: