Homeland Series 2 (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Needing a bit of help or advice. I missed series 1 of Homeland and started watchin series 2. Great programme but at times I was a bit lost. Caroline gave me series 1 at Christmas and we have watched it together. She has decided now that she really likes it and wants to see series 2. It doesn't come out until September on dvd. I have heard that 4 OD will be available on Sky early this year but no date that I can find. Any idea when this is to happen or how I can get series 2?
Thanks

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Unfortunately you just missed series 2 on 4OD............don't worry about not always 'getting it'
I was the same............it makes sense as you move on with each episode. :thumb:

A good series I thought (didn't see series 1 tho)

Sorry not to be able to help you :Sad:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Series one is a must to make it all fall into place an epic series you have about forty mins to buy it Link Removed for under a tenner maybe
If this series appealed then the Series 24 is an absolute must if you can stick with the multi screen shots :thumb:
Good luck
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Mate no need to buy owt, I'll tell you what went on

Well that misery of the young Sheila, his daughte well she found out that:secret::lips::sorry2::censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2::bigsmile:riving2:r and then that secret agent Sheila , OMG She only went and:tears::drink::swear::party2::censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:blonde2: and that was everything really:thumb:

Hope I ain't spoiled anyfink:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.................. Brilliant series both of them ................ but watch them quickly as apparently Series 3 is on the way in America already. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back