MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We finally have chance to get away after a few jobs on the house have been finished, Scaffolding comes down on Friday so we've booked to travel on Sunday via Harwich (only 20 mins from us!)
I've noticed there are lots of threads on the lack of free Aires and wild camping being illegal/frowned upon, so will use our ACSI card to reduce camp site costs.

Rather than the usual request for suggestions to visit and stay, is there anywhere we should avoid ? We have three weeks to meander around Holland Belgium and maybe even revisit Luxembourg, but would prefer to stay a bit longer in places than we normally would, maybe two or three nights, so don't want to book for three nights on arrival and then find it's not 'for us'! I know we're all different and we're open for any suggestions of good places aswell. You tube has been getting a hammering this last couple of days!

We've never stayed in Holland before so it's a new adventure for us!

Mar 12, 2021
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
Been back from Holland 2 weeks now did not have any problems getting on sites all the kids have gone back and plenty of reasonable sites

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back