hi all

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Windtourer, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Windtourer

Windtourer Read Only Funster

been the owner of a 2 birth campervan for 4 years think its about time to up size to a 4 birth coach built. Money's tight so what can i get for around the 15k mark, what pit falls are there, what's to look out for. Daughter lives in London (student) so if we go visit the van has to comply to the low emissions zone, what a pain. bed over cab............low line ...........A class...... so much to choose from Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp o sorry brain phart. going to stand in the corner

Pete

• Like Like x 1
  2. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

Hello and welcome. I have to say that our immediate response to an overcab bed was "no way are we going to be climbing up there!" but we gave it a try and now wouldn't want to sleep anywhere else. Lovely big bed to stretch out in and no removing and stowing of bedding. Brilliant! As for the steps it's nowhere near the number of stairs at home. :thumb:

Good luck with your quest.

Wyn

3. paul rimmer

paul rimmer Funster

very personal is'nt it? we rented before buying and found out what we did not want. Fixed rear bed essential for us, cant stand steps and wife has slight joint problems so easy choice. after that it was budget, budget, comfort, space to move around and extras.

4. captain

captain Read Only Funster

I like the bed over cab in our Hymer but then i am in it on my own LOL we have a fixed rear bed as well but i have to climb over for the loo! which is a pain in more ways than one especially when I trip over my CAT boots! there could be a story behind that.:Wink:

Emissions YEP! I got caught visiting my mum in London never again luckily I got let off the 90.00 fine for first offence. mums now moved to the coast.

All the best
    Captain

Captain's French Adventures out soon in paperback and kindle!

• Like Like x 1