HELP PLS Electrical Problem at Zig Unit with Engine Battery Power (1 Viewer)

Ladyrunner

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 happy years !!
Hi All.... hoping for some advice please.

I've just done something very stupid to my Autohome Wayfinder. I decided to remove my flat leisure battery for charging whilst the motorhome engine was running. The two connection ends touched and now my 12v power is not working from the engine battery on the Zig panel (Marque III). I put my leisure battery back in to check if 12v leisure battery power was working and it was so I am not entirely in the dark::bigsmile:.

Thankfully all the driving electrics are working from the engine battery (starter, headlights, indicators, horns, radio etc).

I am guessing that I have blown a fuse that runs between the engine battery and the zig unit and am going to have to hunt it down when there is daylight and I am not at work. I've already looked at some fuses in the bonnet by the engine battery and in the zig unit and could not see any blows but it is difficult in the dark and I couldn't locate my multimeter in the dark to check them properly.

Please can anyone suggest if they think that I'm looking for the right thing by searching for a blown fuse or whether they think that I may have damaged something else more important. Any pin point location for this fuse would be helpful too.

Thank you
Julie :Smile: :Smile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
should be right by the engine battery but i have seen them fitted next to the split charge relay on the bulkhead

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back