help please

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by marrod23, May 6, 2011.

1. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

hi does anyone know of any good aires in belguim or luxemburg cheers Rod:thumb:

2. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

Just a teensy-weensy bit more detail needed.............:Eeek:

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

4. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

Don't know if this is of any help but two weeks ago passed through the area. We stayed overnight at an aire in Diekirch, Luxembourg. The aire was attached to Camping De La Sure. As far as I can tell it doesn't have it's own website but some details can be found here:
    http://www.alanrogers.com/camping/luxembourg/luxembourg/LU7870
    We found the site to be very pleasant and appeared well run with good facilities. The town itself was very enjoyable and we spent the morning looking around before moving on. We had the option of the aire for an overnight stop or the campsite if we wanted to stay longer. Would gladly have stayed but we were heading back in time to get our ferry.

From there we went to Brugge in Belgium. Well worth a visit, it is a historic old town ringed by canals and is well worth a tour in one of the boat rides around the town.
    We stayed at an aire alongside the river but a very short walk from the town. There is a large car parking area one side of which is given over to coaches and the aire is attached here:
    http://www.panoramio.com/photo/41094282?source=wapi&referrer=kh.google.com
    It seemed somewhat expensive at 22 euros overnight. If I can help with more info let me know
    Wyn