Help on Autotrail

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Edd Jam, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Edd Jam

Edd Jam Read Only Funster

Hi all

We have recently aquired an Autotrail Dakota, used it a couple of times, very impressed so far.
    But, can someone tell me what the black twist knob does on the outside rear corner passenger side, right at the bottom of the motorhome body.
    Also, there is a Sigma control pad, stuck to the top of the windscreen by the rear view mirror, numbered 1 to 10 with a hash and star. Presume something to do with the alarm, but what ?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

what year model?

the twist knob could it be the dust cap for the remote air pressure for the spare tyre?

cant help with the sigma

you can download old manuels from the autotrail website (or you could last time I went there)

3. normanandsue

normanandsue Funster

Ke? How many old Manuels are there?:Rofl1:

4. nomadic

nomadic Funster

The Sigma key pad is for you to amend the code, if you wish.....I assume you have not got the manual, which should be with the M/H.:Sad:

We had this situation once, the dealer was less than helpful, contacted the previous owner, they had never had a manual, so when the alarm gave signs of unrelaibility, I contacted a Sigma agent, who wanted £500.00 to remap the system..:Laughing:... So if its working and you can find a friendly person with the same alarm, they may be able to help.:Cool: The main fault with ours was the internal sensors, they would not set, and another fault was with one of the key fobs, and both had new batteries fitted.

Finished with a complete new installation for less than the remaping fee requested.:Laughing:

I hope this is helpful.:thumb:

Nomadic