help needed on locating interior fittings

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by jaygee, Jul 2, 2012.

1. jaygee

jaygee Funster

:helpsos:Can someone help me out as to where to obtain some parts for our Defthleffs.
    I need the plastic curtain track gliders, have looked online but can't seem to find any that look like the ones I need. I have some similar but they are round and too big, the ones I have are square.
    Also need some table fixings to enable us to fix a smaller table to the existing rail - have had some standard fixings from camp shop but they don't fit! I need some the same as the ones on the existing table as shown in the photos.
    I'm not sure how to put photos on here so have uploaded then to my google mail photo page and this is the link
    https://picasaweb.google.com/gould9...&authkey=Gv1sRgCJq26-OSrrS6cw&feat=directlink
    any help gratefully received!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. jaygee

jaygee Funster

I've managed to sort the curtain rail glider - having spent a couple of hours trawling the internet!!
    Am still looking for info on the table fixings if anyone can help.

3. Barclaybasher

Barclaybasher Funster

My table was too big for just the two of us, I just swapped the top for a smaller one and used the existing fittings. I'll put the original back when I sell the van.

4. jaygee

jaygee Funster

We could use the existing fittings but sometimes there will be 4 of us so want to be able to use the original table as well.
    We have one at the moment with a single post that fits into the floor but it's not that stable fo a slightly bigger table.

5. Redjumpa

Redjumpa Funster

6. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member