markob66

Free Member
Oct 22, 2012
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
awaiting retirement
Exp
Hi there, I have not yet purchased a motorhome, in fact im looking at maybe a decades time when i retire luckily aged 55.I love my fishing, and see this life as an ideal way to scoot about europe following the sun with my equally enthusiastic partner.I can see this forum being an invaluable resource and I anticipate it will take me a good while to finally decide on my choice of vehicle, any wayhello and thanks mark

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi there, I have not yet purchased a motorhome, in fact im looking at maybe a decades time when i retire luckily aged 55.I love my fishing, and see this life as an ideal way to scoot about europe following the sun with my equally enthusiastic partner.I can....You will see this forum being an invaluable resource and I anticipate it will take me a good while to finally decide on my choice of vehicle, any way hello and thanks mark

Sithie arr's thar doin from a fellow Yorkshireman....Hi Mark I hope you find the right motorhome....I am not sure if there is one... a right motorhome...they all seem to have some parts of the layout you want and some you don't:Doh:...that life it's a compromise:Eeek::Doh::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We retired at 56 :thumb:::bigsmile:
Welcome

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

markob66

Free Member
Oct 22, 2012
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
awaiting retirement
Exp
Thanks for the welcome our kid! I know its sad getting excited about something so far off, I work as a nurse so our plan is to work half the year and be off for the rest.I anticipate that a lot of our living will be done outside of the motorhome so an awning essential, want to take a scooter and have enough storage for my fishing gear,already got my eye on a few that are new now that will be decent second hand models in 8 years!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back