Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Sioux
Exp
Hello,
just bought an Autotrail Apache 1986, Mercedes. Used to tour alot with my wife on motorbikes but family here now so thought we would try a motorhome to see if we can all get along.
Just repaired the water heater that was frost damaged, and replaced the fuel-tank gauge sender unit,(which was a bit steep at ÂŁ100, but there you go). Previous owner was relying on the tripreset and relied on 300 miles a tank.When I fitted the sender I filled with 10 litres of diesel and it was still below the red. However seems accurate after a fill up.
Will probably be looking for advice very soon as will need to fit a roofrack and/or towbar for all the kit and tent etc for 7 people!

cheers,Mike

cheers,Mike</SPAN>

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun, cant help with towbar as all the people I know are down south, roof rack maybe and tent and kit no problem:thumb:

Peter

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Mike and welcome to Motorhome Fun, any questions you get just ask away there is usually some one along with a answer, it may be a bit quiet on the site this week as a lot of funsters are away at the Bring & Buy meet,:welcomefunster:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi and Welcome:Smile: from down south. Hope you get as much enjoyment as the rest of us with your new pride and joy ,Happy motorhoming !!!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back