Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Tommy_harry, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tommy_harry

Tommy_harry Read Only Funster

Hi we collect our very first Motor Home Tommorrow and we cant WAIT...:thumb::thumb: So excited,
    Just got back from the shops and packed the car, all colour co-ordinated :Rofl1: and matching, I know there is something i have forgot :Doh:
    Before we sign on the dotty line and get carried away I knwo you can never ask too many questions i have noted some previous information form wonderful funsters, and will be taking cam corder, pen paper, when demonstrations are taking place... but you can never ask too much. :Eeek::Eeek:

Thanks Dee & des

2. tick59

tick59 Funster

Bet you're dead excited, it's great getting your first motorhome, you will pack it with loads of stuff that will never be used, hope you enjoy it :thumb::thumb:

Chris&bill:

3. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

Have a good trip and enjoy your selves :thumb::thumb:

des could it be the cork screw you havent packed

dee dont forget the glasses

4. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Sure everything goes well enjoy every minute of it and happy motorhoming :BigGrin:

5. Tommy_harry

I am been reminded although its not a plane there is weight restrictions...:Rofl1: however i have tried to match everything,this may be only be for a few times as im surrounded by boys and they just dont get this idea to have everything sparkly and matching... I will give it maximum 5 trips and then we will be bare esentials..:Eeek:

6. Tommy_harry

We have corkscrew, glasses and 2 bottles of wine packed before we had the food, just incase he cant get the right wine in a shop.???, apparently the kids will eat any old beans, so if we cant find a shop for heinz beans then this motorhome will feel very small to there dad...:thumb::thumb:

7. Tommy_harry

Thanks Carol we cant wait to get out and have some freedom and make some proper memories for the kids. Holidays abroad, the kids soon forget it, yet we remember as adults our caravan holidays when we were younger, so we are going back to tradition, but the boys have more comfort than what me and the hubby had in 1976 . Im sure my caravan rained in !!!!:Sad::Sad:

8. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

We will be able to give you loads of tips at the Ambleside Meet :BigGrin: but I am sure you will be experts by then :Smile:
    Don't be afraid to ask questions when they show you the workings of the van.... there is no such thing as a stupid question . :Smile:

9. Dalek

Dalek Read Only Funster

Hi and Welcome to the Fun, , may you have lots of happy travels and memories to share with us.

Dale & Family

10. lallymc

lallymc Funster Life Member

hi Dee

cant wait for an update on how it went picking the motorhome up.

Glad you are going to the meet too, will look forward to meeting up with you there, we are just doing the saturday and sunday night though.

We have been in Ripley this weekend, what a fantastic site to go to, its a def thumbs up, your boys would love it, has a small indoor paul, great play park and a 10 minute walk to Ripley village so fab walk for doggy too

hopefully speak to you later

Leanne x:Smile::Smile:

11. allie sommerville

allie sommerville Read Only Funster

Hope you're enjoying taking all that stuff in to the new van by now :BigGrin:

I found that was one of the best bits fitting it all in its rightful place - just don't forget where you put everything!

Enjoy :thumb: