martinken

Free Member
Dec 3, 2016
ireland
Funster No
MH
ducato
Exp
Just found this forum and I am new to the camper life..just bought a 99 fiat ducato 2.5 motorhome...it didn't come with a workshop manual . I figured since it's 17 years I'd better get one..can anyone point me in the right direction...thanks in advance.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
Do you mean for the fiat base or for the MH components? Either way, you probably can get most information from our friend google but you will have to search for individual parts.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Most fittings and components come with their own instruction books from their manufacturer. You did not mention the marque of your vehicle for most models will have an Owners Club who may be able to supply you with a copy of the handbook. This is usually most helpful for operating the heating system and draining down for the winter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
martinken

martinken

Free Member
Dec 3, 2016
ireland
Funster No
MH
ducato
Exp
Thanks all.yeah it's the fiat base..I have the owners manual but I need the workshop manual.in the event I have to work on it...from my research I see parts are not a problem....and yes riverbankannie..the VW is not mine I found it in a parking lot in florida last week.. they don't make them like that anymore...

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
:hiya2:
Good luck with finding a "Haynes" type manual ,they never produced one ,there is mini mechanic one selling on fleabay overprice and pretty useless IMO.
Join the fiat forum on line a wealth of knowledge, as on here ,good luck and happy travels :welcomesign:

Of course you also have motorhomecraic over on your side of the water ;)

OP
OP
martinken

martinken

Free Member
Dec 3, 2016
ireland
Funster No
MH
ducato
Exp
Thanks for the warm welcome...looks like I'll have to wing it when it comes to repairs ...shame there's no repair manual to be had..

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
Just found this forum and I am new to the camper life..just bought a 99 fiat ducato 2.5 motorhome...it didn't come with a workshop manual . I figured since it's 17 years I'd better get one..can anyone point me in the right direction...thanks in advance.
Italy;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back