Rally Hawick Reivers 23-27th March 23 (1 Viewer)

CalamitySpain

Funster
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
Lovely to meet Marjorie. £70 not to be sneezed at, just surprised it wasn’t more
of course, if people were out and about when Marjorie came around, is there a way they could BACS a few quid? After all, we had a great time with the water and, more importantly, elsan facilities that were free, I think it’s important we show our support: as much to Sandra working hard as anything.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
of course, if people were out and about when Marjorie came around, is there a way they could BACS a few quid? After all, we had a great time with the water and, more importantly, elsan facilities that were free, I think it’s important we show our support: as much to Sandra working hard as anything.
Quite agree….

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Here’s a column from the paper. The spend was updated after this had gone to print. A nice wee mention for fun Jim
964EB15A-8CE5-4BF2-9936-6FD614308EC9.png

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
That’s a fab piece! Let’s hope we can continue to keep repaying the local community for their hospitality
The dates are already in for next year and we have already been invited back. Too early to commit , though I think Hawick clearly knows how much we contribute and are eager for our return. Isn't it just lovely for motorhomers to actually be welcome to a town offering free services.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CalamitySpain

Funster
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
The dates are already in for next year and we have already been invited back. Too early to commit , though I think Hawick clearly knows how much we contribute and are eager for our return. Isn't it just lovely for motorhomers to actually be welcome to a town offering free services.
we will certainly be back! happy to add to the funds that Marjorie raises and that we benefit from!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back