Rally Chat Hartlepool Monkey Hangers Rally (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
The rally dates have now been confirmed with the Council (7-11 July) and so the event is ON!

I have sent an invitation to everybody who had expressed an interest in attending and who is a fully paid up member. If you have expressed an interest in attending haven't received an invite its either because you are not fully paid up or I've messed up!

If you have already expressed an interest and still wish to attend: please click the RSVP button at the top of this thread here: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/events/hartlepool-marina-monkey-hangers-rally-7-11-july-2016.58/.

If your plans have changed and are no longer able to attend please let me know so that your place can go to someone else.

If you have not previously expressed an interest, please do not RSVP yet: There is a limit of 75 units and we are likely to be oversubscribed. I will therefore give preference to those paid up members who have already indicated their interest. If there is space remaining I will open the list to all Funsters at a later date.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Well I don't think I got an invitation (am away and only on phone) but I put my name down early (post number 42) on 3rd page) for this one and am a fully paid up member so I have RSVP'd anyway. Hope that is OK.

Peterc10 (Peter & Angela)

Last edited:
OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Well I don't think I got an invitation (am away and only on phone) but I put my name down early (post number 42) on 3rd page) for this one and am a fully paid up member so I have RSVP'd anyway. Hope that is OK.

FairLY sure you got an invite (unless there is a problem with the invite system). I have your name down and you are now confirmed on the list. Look forward to seeing you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
FairLY sure you got an invite (unless there is a problem with the invite system). I have your name down and you are now confirmed on the list. Look forward to seeing you.
Thanks. Problem probably because I am on my phone. Expect I will get the invite when next on my laptop.

Edit just checked my Alerts and the invite was in there. No email though so I suspect I will have to change my settings.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Hi, I have not previously put my name down for this but if there is room or a reserve list can I be put on it please?
Blossom

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Hi, I have not previously put my name down for this but if there is room or a reserve list can I be put on it please?
Blossom
I will open the list to all Funsters in a week or so, please keep checking this thread.
There is likely to be a few spaces available becaause some on the original list have changed their plans and now cant attend.
Watch this space.

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes

I said you weren't to be invited :whistle:

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Mike, please remove us from list, made other plan,s(y)(y)

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
There are people who had not previously indicated an interest in attending who are RSVP -ing despite being asked not to just yet.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
To make it fair for everybody, the list is now open to ALL.
However, anybody who RSVPs who isn't on my original list (yes, I know who you are!) will go on the reserve list and will be allocated a place ONLY IF THERE IS ROOM.

Any body who has previously indicated their interest and still wants to attend YOUR PLACE IS SECURE. Please RSVP to let me know you are or are not attending here:

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Hi, Think I have got totally mixed up with the threads regarding this meet and I apologies if I have done something I shouldn't, I am a newbie to rallies. I RSVP'd yesterday evening after looking at posts and thought that was what I was supposed to do. I certainly dont mean to push in or jump the queue.
Can you let me know which list I am on please? If any :-(
Regards Blossom

Last edited:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@Blossom : Hi Shirley, I hope you get to Hartkepool it was great last year. With a bit of luck Wendy will be able to make it also. Plenty of places for a drink or a meal right on the door step!!!

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Looking like I will now be back the week before so have rsvp, looking forward to catching up with people had a great time last year.
Dave

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Hi Carol, I hope so too but I hope I haven't blotted my copy book by RSVPing when I shouldn't have :-( . I can only plead ignorance of being a newbie.
Shirley x

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Hi, Think I have got totally mixed up with the threads regarding this meet and I apologies if I have done something I shouldn't, I am a newbie to rallies. I RSVP'd yesterday evening after looking at posts and thought that was what I was supposed to do. I certainly dont mean to push in or jump the queue.
Can you let me know which list I am on please? If any :-(
Regards Blossom
Dont worry about it, you werent the only one by any means :)
You are on the reserve list and there is a good chance there will be space for you as those who indicated their interest several months ago let me know that their plans have changed. (y)

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
Really sorry to say that we can't make this now.

Have a great time all.
Maria & Andy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Oh OK then - we'll come! ;-) I take you'll be needing a drummer ;-) Can't wait really ;-)
@PeneopePitstop hi penny, i run drum workshops, and teach irish bodhran, nice to meet you. i am new lokking to meet new friends and meet up for company, pip

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Sorry mate
@PeneopePitstop hi penny, i run drum workshops, and teach irish bodhran, nice to meet you. i am new lokking to meet new friends and meet up for company, pip
Sorry mate, but you are replying to a thread about a rally that happened last year!
Unfortunately the site is being redeveloped and so the rally will not happen again. :cry::cry::cry:

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Sorry mate

Sorry mate, but you are replying to a thread about a rally that happened last year!
Unfortunately the site is being redeveloped and so the rally will not happen again. :cry::cry::cry:
oopsy diddly, it keeps sending me tons of emails so i just assume they are up to date. oh dear.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Bob this is last years thread. Mike has posted that the Marina is being redeveloped so no rally there this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back