Happy New Year From The Team At Aib! (1 Viewer)

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Afternoon folks,

Just a quick message to say happy new year to all forum members.

It goes without saying that we are very grateful for all the members who have sourced and renewed their insurance policies with us, and if haven't already don't forget to mention Motorhome Fun when you retrieve a quote and you will receive up to 15% discount!

Thanks

AIB Insurance
02380 268351
https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Happy New Year to you too đź‘Ť
You probably have your ledgers and abacus calculator out at the moment preparing my renewal quote, inscribed on parchment for delivered by horse and carriage ? :rofl:

Please be kind :pray2:

Feb 21, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Cotswold
Little surprise that this company can offer 15% discount if their premiums are over double those of other companies!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Just telling it as it is?:unsure:
It’s like all insurance you get different quotes depending on a huge range of factors.
We’ve been with AIB coming up 5 years, cheapest quote easily each year plus the only company to insure us fully comprehensive fetching the Motorhome back from Hamburg.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've always found AIB to be very competitive, especially if your requirements are not cookie cutter policies that every Tom, Dick and broker sells. They find me the cheapest business with towing commercial trailer insurance every year.

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Little surprise that this company can offer 15% discount if their premiums are over double those of other companies!

I imagine they wouldn't be in business if that actually was the case.

We've all seen it on comparison sites for cars, Sometimes, often for some inexplicable reasons, companies just don't want a particular perons business and offer up ridiculous prices. Who really knows what goes on in underwriters algorithums

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back