Halogen Bulb Replacment - Spotlight (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
I really did try.... I wanted to do this small job on my own, no help, no guidance, just me with a little encouragement from the wife...FAILED
I have an Ace Millano (2005) newly arrived saturday and had a great first weekend, one of my first jobs is replacing the halogens with LEDs, I have 4 spotlights that i believe are "Mini Spot Silver Sand10w halogen switched spotlight" I have managed to separate the internal glass housing from the plastic case by using a small screwdriver in the small gap but i am still unable to get to the actual bulb, i assume its something to do with the 3 small holes on the front of the unit ?

Please please help me..

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I think they're the same as mine, as you say pop off bezel and from memory I think you hold the back part and rotate the bezel, the three holes are the tanges that hold the two together. I fitted 22mm 6 LED cool white bulbs in mine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mark James
Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
These are the lights.

Attachments

• Spotlight.JPG
    Spotlight.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 28
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Yes same as been, I've checked and pop bezel off and then twist rear reflector, it's had to turn due to the rubber casket but if you look at the back of the bezel you can see the lugs and holes. The LED bulb I used was the rear pin type.

OP
OP
Mark James
Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
Thank you Manic, The bulbs should be arriving any day so I will have another go when they arrive, thanks for replying.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back