Adam b

Free Member
Jul 3, 2013
South queensferry
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise carrera4
Exp
We are getting the ferry to Greece in April, what paper work do we need for the dog?
thanks

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
More info on the AHC look up pet passport in the search the forum function, there is lots of information.
It is possible, Depending on where you are disembarking from the uk you could pick up a AHC en route after arranging it online.
I assume the dog has had a rabies vaccination if not it needs 2 at least 22 days before it travels and you need clear written information about the date and data if the vaccination.

OP
OP
Adam b

Adam b

Free Member
Jul 3, 2013
South queensferry
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise carrera4
Exp
More info on the AHC look up pet passport in the search the forum function, there is lots of information.
It is possible, Depending on where you are disembarking from the uk you could pick up a AHC en route after arranging it online.
I assume the dog has had a rabies vaccination if not it needs 2 at least 22 days before it travels and you need clear written information about the date and data if the vaccination.
He’s only had his vaccinations as he is only 7 months he has been chipped but I will contact the vet this week. I just wasn’t sure as someone mentioned Greece didn’t accept the AHC.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
He’s only had his vaccinations as he is only 7 months he has been chipped but I will contact the vet this week. I just wasn’t sure as someone mentioned Greece didn’t accept the AHC.

there are a few members who have taken their dogs to Greece on an AHC and obtained a EU pet passport there.

ours is 9 months and had his first rabies at 6 months and travelled 3 weeks later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
I’ve travelled into Greece on a ferry from Italy at least 6 times ( and back) nobody has ever asked to see any papers re the dog.
One border guard when travelling into Greece from Turkey had a cursory look at the UK (EU) passport, when it was still valid. That’s all. Only been asked for papers going out from the UK and coming back at the Tunnel.
I don’t think other than the UK they are particularly interested!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back