LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I was refused in Italy once and Greece twice over the winter . But always another station that will fill it. If they ask if its for the engine I just say yes.

Turkey nearly every gas station has lpg and its dirt cheap ... around £0.40 a litre , georgia its about £0.35

Jan 31, 2022
Funster No
MH
70s camper,Weinsberg
Hi near to torrevja and filled up at a repsol today been in Spain nearly 2 months not been refused has anywhere yet
Were near there in a few days and will probably need to fill up where did you fill up. Tbh never filled up in Spain before we normally top up before leaving but this time were more off grid. Think I better start googling gas stations.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
One of our many ,"Must do" requirements planned for this morning is the get our Gaslow topped up...there is an outlet in Ciudad Real 10km from here...need wine also.... Important tasks whilst travelling around the Spanish countryside...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Repsol Autogas...in Ciudad Real...self service...no questions asked
,I'm putting pressure on the green button not propping myself up...

IMG-20240417-WA0000.jpg

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I always wondered what a 'jumar' looked like.
Well now you know....I hope you are not too disappointed...I generally appear disguised at a sporting enthusiast...Biking, Climbing or various other activities that I can turn my hand to....
Unfortunately today's photo only shows a common old expat going about his day to day routines.... legally filling his vehicle with LPG Autogas...🥴👍🇪🇦

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Repsol Autogas...in Ciudad Real...self service...no questions asked
,I'm putting pressure on the green button not propping myself up...

View attachment 886686

Are you sure? Looks like a covert Autogas filling manoeuvre to me!

“Wot me recharging LPG cylinders used for cooking? Nah, you’ve got it all wrong guv, I’m just leaning on this post and if I happened to press the button it was a mistake. Honest.”

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
I went to a Gasden station yesterday in Denia for diesel. Noticed an ad blue pump next to it. My friend Shirley Blossom at the next pump noticed lpg at hers.
We got filled up with them all by a lovely young man who did the lot! 🤗
I had to move to get the lpg and waited for a bloke in a car to fill 2 containers in carrier bags on the floor with fuel.🙄
My favourite gas station. They fill your diesel, fill your LPG. And supervise the on-site launderette so that no one leaves a washing machine full if the cycle is complete, with clients waiting. Doggy washing machine too! Consum supermarket next door while clothes being washed.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
The sign on the pump is self explanatory .

If you want help you are going to have to ask as they won't be offering unless you do.
Exactly Richard....the same sign appeared on the other pumps...the airline and the entrance to the shop....I didn't use the loo, so I cannot confirm...🤭

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back