Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Dudley West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Five
Well I took the plunge :Eeek: and have had the Camos Dome self seeking satellite system fitted, expensive yes, but well pleased with its performance and quality, had the Grundig HD receiver and bought a new Avtex 19`` telly and bracket to fit it to the wall of the van, and gone onto Freesat, hopefully should keep Pearl happy :Blush:

Mike and Pearl

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Well I took the plunge :Eeek: and have had the Camos Dome self seeking satellite system fitted, expensive yes, but well pleased with its performance and quality, had the Grundig HD receiver and bought a new Avtex 19`` telly and bracket to fit it to the wall of the van, and gone onto Freesat, hopefully should keep Pearl happy :Blush:

Mike and Pearl

Ya not been reading the thread on Dome systems?? :Doh:

Boo

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Mike and Pearl

Now you will have SQUARE EYES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years

Mike and Pearl

SWAP YA VANS :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back