Goldedition (1 Viewer)

Goldedition

Free Member
Apr 22, 2010
Funster No
Not that long ago, after having had a serious surgery, my wife and I were really longing for a real holiday, that we didnt have had in long time.

A lonely moment, sleepless in my bed, i had that crazy idea, "what if we rented a RV and went on a trip"
Next day, I called a mayor rental co, without any hope, and got the answer "well, we do have a brand new car, that has never been rented before, a Chausson Wellcome WS."

I went over to the shop, that very moment, payed for the rent and started planning a trip to the french Normandy
It had been a long time, since we had such a nice trip

Not a week after returning, i saw a shop where they sell Hymer RV's and went for a look
By coincidence I stepped in a Tramp 654 SL Gold edition, super equiped, second hand, but looked brand new
For the first time in my life, i bought something with only my heart speaking

Next week it is due to be delivered, and now I am searching like mad for information, about RVs, places to stay, and do's and donts
That, my dear friends, brought me here

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi:thumb: you've found the best place to find all the answers you'll ever need, well almost, and maybe stuff you didn't want to know, and lots of opinions and, ah hell, welcome to the FUN:thumb::thumb:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Well done and welcome to motorhome fun.

Your sure to have lots of great times in your new mh and theres a wealth of knowledge on this forum so just start asking away.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
hi and welcome,it helps to be slightly mad here (only slightly mind).

Plenty of info and what isnt in the written word already just ask and someone will know, Join us at one of the meets or rallies that we have, they are fun and as for help if at a meet most folk are hands on as well and help fix problems if possible.

We have an active chat room for a natter of an evening and on Thursdays we have a quiz at 8pm why not join us

maggie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi there, next week will take an age to come, but soon enough it will be you poodling down the road in your Tramp - Meanwhile, Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Link Removed:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Welcome to MH Fun

Hope all goes well with the motorhome and you get plenty of enjoyment from your motorhome, like we all do with ours.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
A very Big Welcome from me too

I hope you really enjoy the trip....

Beware.....It becomes VERY addictive....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy.:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome to motorhome fun.

Theres loads of information on here and lots of rallies and meets, so just join in.

Ask any question you want, there is usually someone who can either give an answer or point you in the right direction

most of all, when you get your motorhome ENJOY and HAVE FUN

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Goldedition

Free Member
Apr 22, 2010
Funster No
many thanks to all that wellcomed me here (also those who didnt express it in writings ::bigsmile:)

I already found some valuable contacts and got good info about my Motorhome.

Yesterday ahd the bad news that my papers are not yet dealed with and it could well be, my maidentrip will have to be postponded.
In the meanwhile, my dreams are filled with good thoughts about finally having it on my parking.
Lets hope next weekend end I ll be sitting in my comfortable "leather pilote chairs":ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back