Getting tv and etreaming abroad (1 Viewer)

Jul 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
bailey
Hi advicr please what do i need to nuy to be able to get tv and streaming abroad. Dint want satelite was thinking fireetick but not sure how it eorks and what else i need. We have android phones galaxy and new lg smart tv. What is the process please thanks.

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
if you look on this forum, you will find lots of other threads from people wanting to watch uktv via internet abroad. do a search for "firestick" and look a the threads

If wanting to watch official apps like iplayer when abroad on a firestick (or other android device) , usually you need a vpn or smartdns service to access the UK only data.
Some threads have people using certain uk mobile data cards without a VPN and still accessing the services.

Or use a pirate / third party app, (TVMucho was one, but has been closed down - voluntarily or by the layers?) but there are a few around

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
It also depends on where 'abroad' you're going to and what exactly you want to watch. We have satellite and a fire stick, they both have their advantages and disadvantages, but having also bought a Starlink, I am now leaning towards 'internet provided tv' as opposed to satellite provided tv.

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
It also depends on where 'abroad' you're going to and what exactly you want to watch. We have satellite and a fire stick, they both have their advantages and disadvantages, but having also bought a Starlink, I am now leaning towards 'internet provided tv' as opposed to satellite provided tv.
Same as us now. Unlimited data and good speed from Starlink a firestick with IPTV and Nord VPN you can't beat it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back