FTAO Jim (1 Viewer)

S

silver--fox

Deleted User
Morning Jim

I've had to create another account as for some reason the site doesn't recognise me under Silver-Fox previous handle richr.

Any chance you could sort me out please.
Or is this an extreme sent to Coventry :)

My email is under richre.............

Thanks in advance it's driving me crazy not being able to communicate with the funsters :cry:

Ohh subs were paid ages ago (y)

@Jim

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Morning Jim

I've had to create another account as for some reason the site doesn't recognise me under Silver-Fox previous handle richr.

Any chance you could sort me out please.
Or is this an extreme sent to Coventry :)

My email is under richre.............

Thanks in advance it's driving me crazy not being able to communicate with the funsters :cry:

Ohh subs were paid ages ago (y)

@Jim
Don't know if you are sorted but I can find your old account with a photo of a fox , no problem

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You sent me a message yesterday saying your password would not work. But you could still log in on your phone. I changed your password and sent you a PM about it. You need to to log in on your phone and retrieve it. :D If you cannot do that. Contact me here. Broken Link Removed As posting in a thread like this has a great chance of going unseen by me. Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

silver--fox

Deleted User
You sent me a message yesterday saying your password would not work. But you could still log in on your phone. I changed your password and sent you a PM about it. You need to to log in on your phone and retrieve it. :D If you cannot do that. Contact me here. Broken Link Removed As posting in a thread like this has a great chance of going unseen by me. Thanks.
:D

Form filled in

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
... and if you are NOT barred and are a silver fox that looks like Philip Scholfield ... do you fancy being a toy boy? :)

OP
OP
S

silver--fox

Deleted User
... and if you are NOT barred and are a silver fox that looks like Philip Scholfield ... do you fancy being a toy boy? :)

Send me your post code I'm on my way

Ps I eat bacon could you make an exception for me :D

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Is there a difference

Silver-Fox
Silver--Fox
silver-fox

Seen them all above

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
I'm going to tell Sue that you think she looks like worzel .....:D2

Now you know I know and certainly Sue will know I would never say such a ting about her.

Be careful as you are digging a deeper hole for yourself and with your dodgy arms you won't be able to get out :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back