"Free".. Camping... East Devon.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just had a thought.. :RollEyes:

We are away from approx. 10am Thursday 12th Sept till at least Monday 16th Sept, (Approx 12 midday) May be longer if the weather is nice...

I am offering "Free" camping on our drive, with EHU, and Water and Elsan Dump..:thumb:

We live down a quiet country lane, 100yds off the A35, Honiton - Dorchester road. Approx 1 mile out of the lovely lace town of Honiton..

There are lovely walks near by in the forest/woods of "Offwell" with the lovely old village of "Offwell" about quarter of a mile away.. Small shop, run by the locals,, NO pub :Sad: within walking distance.. Garage selling Petrol/Diesal/LPG few hundred yards away..

Please note there is "No" public transport.....:Sad:

Bit of information here = http://www.offwell.org/

As we have done before we have offered our drive to Funsters before and a couple of friends have stayed...

This offer is twofold... one for security and the other to offer free parking/camping in a lovely area..

Free run of a large garden, and any ripe garden produce for the taking.. Toms, Cucumbers, Beans, Plumbs.. Plenty of sitting in the garden places and garden furniture..

Any takers please PM me with land line number and I will call you back with address etc..

:thumb:

PS.... I used to get my 33ft RV in and on the drive with a bit of shunting, so Most Euro-vans no problem..

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back