Free Aires and campsite books (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0621.JPG
following on from a previous thread on Aires books , I have these free to anyone that wants to collect them or meet somewhere when we are out, can't really be bothered posting them but just to let anyone interested know they are here.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Ps, might find some more yet, these are the ones that just come to hand(y):)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0624.JPG
Also a load of ccc magazines most never been opened, I know, I know but someone might like them

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi Chaser
Yes please for the aires books -we are planning a foray into France at the end of August-will be good for research

PM sent

Last edited:
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I've got a load of books taking up space in my van too - free to anyone I bump into

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Right, looks as if this idea is a non starter then.
I have had a couple of messages asking if I will post these items, now I am willing to look into this but not really what I was going for, as to me these books are worthless as I have newer ones or don't use them anymore, and I can just walk outside and drop them in the bin, job done no expense. But it seems a shame if someone could get some use out of them.
But as our nearest post office is 5 miles away , to make a special journey to post them will involve a ten mile round trip , say £3 , parking fee £2 plus whatever the post is ,say £3 , that's eight quid straight away for something that is obsolete and you would be better putting a bit more to it and getting the brand new version.
Now to the couple who asked , I will wait till I am going to town for something else and find out how much the post is then if that's ok.
But as to the rest if anyone is anywhere near they can be picked up here for free.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
If anyone else has old stuff to give away , feel free to use this thread(y)

....................... Wife ?"............. FREE delivery on this item!
Tea Bag

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I did ask if you were going to any meets so could arrange collection there.
As you say posting old issues is probably a non starter. Best to just give to someone passing by as suggested.
Thanks

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Would be interested in some of your books-had one off you a bit ago---Chris from Cheadle .Can call anytime to collect (out on m/cycle now weather better).Thanks Chris.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Would be interested in some of your books-had one off you a bit ago---Chris from Cheadle .Can call anytime to collect (out on m/cycle now weather better).Thanks Chris.
Hi Chris.
How you doing , yeah that would be fine, across from the farmers(y)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I did ask if you were going to any meets so could arrange collection there.
As you say posting old issues is probably a non starter. Best to just give to someone passing by as suggested.
Thanks
Yeah I know that mate, not knocking you for asking, probably have done the same myself, but surly there are loads of funsters out there, who are closer to you , and got loads of obsolete books , and all over the uk there must be thousands of old books just lying about when someone would be glad of them(y):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back