Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Has anyone installed a flip down screen that fits were the cab lights sit in a x250 ducato cab ? would love to do away with the rear view mirror (currently being used as monitor for rear view camera) but would prefer a overhead screen ;)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have the Peugeot equivalent but with no interior mirror ( not viable because of front blinds) and I have a flip down monitor for my rear view camera. Again I didn't want a monitor in the dash as it is already cluttered with other bits. Works fine and I am really pleased with it. The first one failed after on a month but was replaced, no questions asked. Has been in situ for nearly 16 months with no problems. Just remember it is down when transferring from front to back, I have smacked it with my head on more than one occasion.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I bought it off the internet as a complete kit with all the wiring and twin rear cameras. It is not Peugeot specific. Mine is actually fixed adjacent to the light as there was sufficient space for the fixing plate and is a 7" monitor. On checking my invoice the list the monitor as costing £70 + vat and that was in Nov 2013. The company was reversingcamerasuk.com

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back