First night out last night. Brilliant. (1 Viewer)

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
IMG_5978.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5979.JPG
1st night in our new motorhome. Only round the Mother-in-laws farm ready for Christmas Day but was amazing experience. Loved it. Happy Christmas everyone.

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Brilliant, so glad for you especially given the trials and tribulations you've been through . Forgotten about already no doubt!

Upvote 0

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I like the LOVE lights:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Enjoy your new toy . Happy New Year and many happy travels within it .

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
You only loose your virginity once.:xeek:
I hope it was all you dreamt it would be.:xThumb:

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2015
Newmarket,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar294
Exp
I'm a newbie here, but read your post from when you were waiting to collect your new motorhome, then a glitch with the oil leak. well I'm waiting to collect my new motorhome, but not until march, it seems an eternity. glad to see all ended well for you and you enjoyed your first night, hopefully many many more.
Mickey.

Upvote 0

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
So pleased you enjoyed your first night! Love the Xmas decorations!!
Many more fun trips!! great that you can escape to your own mini hotel for peace and quiet!!
Love the cushions and mugs and kettle all matching! I bet Mrs Dubdog loved shopping for the van it all adds to the pleasure!! Don't forget your smiley sticker from Jim!!

Upvote 0

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Looks lovely n cosy. Can't think of a better way to wake up on Xmas morning in your new motorhome.
Here's to a great New Year and travels further afield.:xThumb:

Upvote 0

66j0n0

Free Member
Nov 12, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
Merc 316 Estro 7
Exp
Just started.
Oh wow. Fantastic stuff. I'm yet to have my maiden voyage in my new to me 1st Motorhome. Well done guys.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dub Dog

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
Brilliant, so glad for you especially given the trials and tribulations you've been through . Forgotten about already no doubt!
Hi Millie. Yes all the problems seem like a thing of the past now. Had a brilliant night sleep, very very cozy. Can't wait to go away again. We had Boxing Day on the farm to which was great as it meant we had another night, and this one was frosty but we were all toasty and warm, and came home Tuesday.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dub Dog

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
So pleased to see this post!

1st night is awesome. Love the bedding choice. Real nice touch.

Have a merry Christmas and see you on the road soon

The Thomas clan.
Thank you Tomas clan. We got there in the end and it was really worth the wait. Loved messing about and finding out all the different things about the van whilst we were in it. All it could do with is a remote for the radio so you don't have to get out of bed before lights out to switch off the crimbo music. :xrofl:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dub Dog

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
I'm a newbie here, but read your post from when you were waiting to collect your new motorhome, then a glitch with the oil leak. well I'm waiting to collect my new motorhome, but not until march, it seems an eternity. glad to see all ended well for you and you enjoyed your first night, hopefully many many more.
Mickey.
Yes we've had our ups and downs but we have made it, and loved it. I'm sure it will drag until march but get prepared get all you think you will want and it will be more than worth the wait. Look forward to reading about your first night away. :xThumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dub Dog

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
So pleased you enjoyed your first night! Love the Xmas decorations!!
Many more fun trips!! great that you can escape to your own mini hotel for peace and quiet!!
Love the cushions and mugs and kettle all matching! I bet Mrs Dubdog loved shopping for the van it all adds to the pleasure!! Don't forget your smiley sticker from Jim!!
Mrs dub dog has the nack to get things just perfect. I didn't think the colors would work but it does. She loves doing things like that in the MH and the home.
Our first night was everything and more than would could of imagined it could have been. Can't wait for the next trip away. :xThumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dub Dog

Dub Dog

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 679
Exp
Since Oct 2016
Oh wow. Fantastic stuff. I'm yet to have my maiden voyage in my new to me 1st Motorhome. Well done guys.
You will love it. We've had a lot of ups and down to get to our first night but we have done it now and it was brilliant. I look out for your first night post soon I hope. :xThumb:

Upvote 0

redbox

Free Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Good to hear that !
We had our "initiation" too, 5 weeks touring Brittany and Normandy.
It was not our intention to "first time"that way but thoroughly enjoyed it,albeit as expected the weather s the same as here.
Despite a few hiccups which I fixed without too much trouble(one of which a water pipe detached while my wife was showering!)
We planned our route on aires that had electricity ! That way we could have our "alternative" heating on.
We returned for Christmas and are booked on the ferry to Bilbao on Wednesday to tour Spain and Portugal for a couple of months Its a "tough" life ,but we are managing to cope ; )

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back