• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Fiamma awning wind out handle (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We had the awning out this week for the first time on our new (to us) motorhome, No sign of a winding handle anywhere - had to use the vehicle jack handle

has anyone got one spare or not being used for some reason? Thanks

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got the telescopic (much stronger) one but the problem is posting it due to the length (even when not extended) ... every time I put it on Ebay some pillock tries to buy it and have it posted despite my saying even in the ad title that it is collection only, so unless you are going to be near someone selling one themselves you'll probably end up having to buy it from a supplier as they seem to be the only ones who can get cheap postage for them.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
i am in no rush. When lockdown clears i doubt we will be travelling abroad immediately but do want to get away, so perhaps we might meander around the uk and poss collect?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Where abouts i Essex are you MisterB
I am fairly sure I have a spare that you would be welcome to !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back