Festivals

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Locky, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Locky

Locky Read Only Funster

Has anyone got experience of taking their motorhome tone of the summer festivals. I have been looking at the Hop Farm festival and am about to book tickets but am not sure how motorhome friendly they are.

Also any other suggestions on venues would be welcome.

2. hailman

hailman Read Only Funster

I have been past the Isle of Wight festival site a few times this week and there are a lot of vans there, of all shapes and sizes. Just don`t expect the regimental lines you usually get at a show, they just seem to find a slot and pitch up.:Smile: Some of the tents are sharing guy ropes.:BigGrin:

I am thinking about the Hopfarm as well, so will be interested to find out what the score is there if anyone has been before.

3. Ven

Ven Funster

We've been to V Festival three times in a motorhome. Again all shapes and sizes of vans. You just need to order a camper van ticket in addition to the camping tickets.

Love having somewhere confortable to return to and having your own facilties :Smile:

4. upmarkethippy

upmarkethippy Read Only Funster

If you are any where near Lincoln this weekend coming, there is a small music festival. Very nice and layed back.You would be made most welcome as i run the camping field.
    If any one else is interested please give me a shout.