Apr 18, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus C class
Exp
2 years
hi,

Anyone know if Brittany ferries have sales, went to France this year and want to do it again a few times next year and wondered if there was a good time to book ferries in order to get a bargain?

Cheers

Andy

Deleted User
Brittany Ferries prices are reasonably constant in my experience, don't vary by a lot and never heard of them having sales, I always try and book early though.

If you want a code to get 10% off crossing costs then PM me (start a conversation)

TJBi

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
hi,

Anyone know if Brittany ferries have sales, went to France this year and want to do it again a few times next year and wondered if there was a good time to book ferries in order to get a bargain?

Cheers

Andy
I'm not aware of across-the-board sales. BF do occasionally have special offers, usually fixed price for a car plus x passengers, with a time limit on the stay (e.g. day return, perhaps long weekend, etc.) at times of extremely low demand (e.g. early December).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Brittany Ferries prices are reasonably constant in my experience, don't vary by a lot and never heard of them having sales, I always try and book early though.

If you want a code to get 10% off crossing costs then PM me (start a conversation)
For which I should publicly express my gratitude.

Thanks

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
hi,

Cheers

Andy
They used to have sales (sic) but found engines quicker!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back