LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Getting the 16 registration on it? not long to go for it and you are waiting until March anyway so worth it when the time to sell comes.

Ah no, but of course could do...

I originally wanted to get a "Hymer" number plate for it but when looking, couldn't find one.

So to amuse myself I bought ML14BED to put on it, being a MLI and having 4 beds.

Have been fortunate enough in the past to have had a number of new vehicles with the latest reg on it, and have reached the stage where a number that gives me pleasure is more important than the latest number.

Swmbo (Ann) has a Mini van, which I found AN11VAN for, although it could have been 13 plated.

If/when we sell either vehicle we can take the plate off and sell it, and have a 16 (for Millie) or a 13 (for Anni van) allocated from dvla (y)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I only had to wait for 2 months for my new unit and couldn't contain myself, so I can only imagine what you are going through knowing it is here at the dealers but having to wait another 2 months on top.:clap:

OP
OP
MillieMoocher

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
I only had to wait for 2 months for my new unit and couldn't contain myself, so I can only imagine what you are going through knowing it is here at the dealers but having to wait another 2 months on top.:clap:

It's not going to be easy. However we are pretty busy with family stuff and a week in Malta between now and pick up day so hopefully time will fly by...it has been painful at times since July when we put the order in!

Think it will be pretty hard to sleep a couple of nights before pick up day :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back