Free Member
Nov 29, 2016
stanley Perthshire
Funster No
MH
A class ( on order)
Exp
Hi all,
I've just signed up tonight as we have our first ever Motorhome on order.
We have been caravanning for years but felt the time was right to take the plunge into the world of the Motorhome, so plunge we well and truly have by ordering an A class Rapido 8096DF. It doesn't arrive till June next year, but already I have lots of questions......! They range from how much I can load into the garage, the best way to transport a scooter, which type of tv ariel to go for etc etc etc....!
I will post these questions under the proper headings soon and look forward to chatting with all you experienced Motorhomers soon.
Tom.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I've never been patient , I'd be pulling my hair out, I want things NOW!

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth Ā£15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Just taken out our new motorhome with interior garage that takes a motorbike. Dont pfaff about with poor motorbike lashdowns go to screwfix and get 4 decent ratchet straps for Ā£19.99 (on offer at the mo) Whilst there get a bit of pipe foam for any potential touching of motorbike vs motorhome then watch which is MCNs direction of the manner in which to do it. and presumably you would have bought a ramp from ebay for just less than Ā£40 delivered. i then found that just prior to departing a little prayer (and i am in no way religious) for my brand new motorbike inside my brand new motorhome seemed appropriate. I have a little suzuki 110 address twist and go with top box (carries one helmet the other goes under the seat) and to be fair it was a piece of the proverbial wee wee running it up the ramp and in or out. NB it went with the top box on but wouldnt drive out forwards with it on.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hi and welcome to the forum. June's a long way away, plenty of time to read up and spend! :pink:

Patrkaro

Free Member
Jan 6, 2021
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Experienced Caravanner
Hi all,
I've just signed up tonight as we have our first ever Motorhome on order.
We have been caravanning for years but felt the time was right to take the plunge into the world of the Motorhome, so plunge we well and truly have by ordering an A class Rapido 8096DF. It doesn't arrive till June next year, but already I have lots of questions......! They range from how much I can load into the garage, the best way to transport a scooter, which type of tv ariel to go for etc etc etc....!
I will post these questions under the proper headings soon and look forward to chatting with all you experienced Motorhomers soon.
Tom.
Hi Tom,

We are considering a 8096DF as our first motorhome after caravanning.
I see you have a number of questions you posted a few years ago, how did you get on and any tips on the Rapido welcome.

Thanks & Regards
Paul

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Hi Tom,

We are considering a 8096DF as our first motorhome after caravanning.
I see you have a number of questions you posted a few years ago, how did you get on and any tips on the Rapido welcome.

Thanks & Regards
Paul
This Funster last seen 1st April 2018 according to his profile.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun