European breakdown cover for 5er (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi John,, I was and am with the RAC Arrival sceme,, They were the only people who guaranteed getting a 5th wheel home from europe. But you could only get this by being a member of The Camping & Caravaning Club GB. and had to give your membership number and they checked. :thumb:

Just to let you know we are leaving "Marjal" on Sunday next,,,, It`s not working out.

Kept an eye on your rig,, Two Wheels have been nicked but that is all. :winky:

"Alan" who has your keys is moving onto our plot when we leave.. Enjoy your trip and will catch you back in the UK next year.

Love to Tricia.

Happy New Year..
Maurice,Judy & Paul.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Guys,
I have RAC cover for the Navara but RAC do not cover any trailer/Caravan over 7m length and 3 m height. What do you use?
JK

We have RAC cover for the 5th Wheel and truck through C&CC on the arrival scheme - RAC on there own are not interested in large units but do through the arrival scheme - according to an RAC chap they would bring in a low loader to move it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jackomet
Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
RAC Arrivals

Thanks,
Joined C&CC, £36. Then phoned RAC. Now as I have a newish Navara I get 3 years breakdown Eurpean cover for free.
Guess what? Yep, sorry but you can not add the Arrivals cover to that policy so that will be another, completely seperate, policy and £112, thankyou.
So I am now covered twice for the same vehicle.
BTW Maurice, stay there it's bleeding freezing over here, can't wait to get back to Majal.
JK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back