Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I am almost ready to commit eurotravel, but I am a bit of a loss as to the green sticker for Germany, I have a V5 and a compliance certificate for my Merc Sprinter base, but there is no emission class mentioned anywhere, I know I have to apply for the green sticker but how do I prove my compliance with Euro 6, which it is, without documentation.
This seems to be because motorhomes do not declare the emission on first registration to avoid being classed as super polluter cars and the huge tax involved with first registration Does anybody know how I do it?????? Is there any other form I need to produce , other than the V5 Insurance and driving licence. to avoid making up the deficiency in the UK's Euro payment???

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
my Euro 4 got a green sticker no problem, just sent a copy of the V5 logbook, sticker was with me in a week ,

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
With our hymer we got a hymer certificate of conformity,(CoC)
Para 47 it says "abgasnorm Euro 5 / 3510"
This was paperwork I used in germany to get the green emmission sticker.
Hope that helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I am almost ready to commit eurotravel, but I am a bit of a loss as to the green sticker for Germany, I have a V5 and a compliance certificate for my Merc Sprinter base, but there is no emission class mentioned anywhere, I know I have to apply for the green sticker but how do I prove my compliance with Euro 6, which it is, without documentation.
This seems to be because motorhomes do not declare the emission on first registration to avoid being classed as super polluter cars and the huge tax involved with first registration Does anybody know how I do it?????? Is there any other form I need to produce , other than the V5 Insurance and driving licence. to avoid making up the deficiency in the UK's Euro payment???

If you can show the date of construction of the base vehicle that should be enough i.e. If it was made after a certain date it definitely will be Euro 6. If it was built before that date it definitely won't be.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
We did ours no problem, scanned in the cofc and emailed it off for 6 euros. Really quickn return very effiecient. We noticed nearly all the cars had a green sticker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back