Elbe cycle route (1 Viewer)

Jul 20, 2019
Stourbridge
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur LVX855 A
Exp
Since 2001
Mid September, if the weather is good we plan to cycle some of the river Elbe cycle route using the Cicerone "Elbe Cycle Route" guide book. In the past we have used their excellent guide books for the Danube, Rhone, Moussel, Loire and Canal de Midi. We have used Camper Contact to plan our stop-overs.
Have any Funsters any recommendations of places to visit or stop-overs?
Thank you for any replies.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Mid September, if the weather is good we plan to cycle some of the river Elbe cycle route using the Cicerone "Elbe Cycle Route" guide book. In the past we have used their excellent guide books for the Danube, Rhone, Moussel, Loire and Canal de Midi. We have used Camper Contact to plan our stop-overs.
No, however there are a number of people that have followed my previous cycling threads/journals who would be well interested in you doing a journal/thread on this. I ll tag a load of people if you are interested in dong this and bring it their attention

The bavarian throunal and voie verte thread may be of interest to you

Best of luck with your endeavours

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I ll tag some now to let them know and they may or may not have some knowledge for you

Landy Andy Grianan Figaro jannyman gefsal Manic jongood BigGandher Abacist Detnor haganap Jays2 Puddleduck TDub49 daveinspain SMB LesW Lenny HB orridge jumartoo PhilMary jollyrodger Orion dunnah01 Bradders65 Diabalo MotorhomersRus

All above, just on the basis you showed some interest in the voie vertes, this looks like something to have a read of after and you might know something about it to help in planning it.

Apologies for the intrusion

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We have recently stayed at both the Magdeburg and Wittenberge Stellplatz which are on the river bank.

€8 for upto 3 nights at Magdeburg, €1 or €2 coins only into drop down bollard. No hookup but service point in upper carpark which is accessible on foot also adjacent free toilets.

€10.50 per night at Wittenberge collected by Harbour Master in the Evening. Marina Restaurant has toilets and showers available.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Sorry, it's not an area I have much knowledge of but I'd be very interested in any journals of your route and stays when you return 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back