Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
We have recently been in Spain, staying in a friends apartment in Torrox near Nerja.

We had a quick look round the El Pino camping site at Torrox with a view to future use for our 5er. However, we thought it looked a bit tight for large RV's/5ers.

Has anybody any experience of the site? If so would you think it suitable for large RV's.

Thanks.

Gill

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We went there a few years ago in our 7m European. Our friends were in their Winnebago - about 27ft I think. Stayed 2 weeks I think.
Very tight to get in and out of the pitches.
Not at all impressed with the site at all - staff attitude poor - long walk to town and beach and not a very nice walk either!

Wouldn't go back there unless it was just a 1 night stop over!

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
We stayed there 2 years ago. We were looking for a site to meet someone. Didn't like it at all. Getting round the site was very tight (van at the time was 7mtrs). Not particularly pleasant walks from site. We went elsewhere after 1 night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
on el pino now not a place for a long stay but after the heat of benidorm and of benelmadena this wind and shade here are a welcome relief will stay 2 days i reckon but it is a tight ride around the camp and it was nearly minus 1 street lamp lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back