DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Ah, an exclusive club for apple lovers! I can only guess the format of the images is unique to apple or the images are stored somewhere only apple-ists can access. Something is not quite right if the aim is to make the image visible to us oiks. :)

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Ah, an exclusive club for apple lovers! I can only guess the format of the images is unique to apple or the images are stored somewhere only apple-ists can access. Something is not quite right if the aim is to make the image visible to us oiks. :)

ANDROID_zpsbohawdib.png

Brian

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Got it - opened MHF in Safari, picture came up OK. Not happening in Google Chrome :confused:

Brian

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Got it - opened MHF in Safari, picture came up OK. Not happening in Google Chrome :confused:

Brian
I think it is to do with the format of the image. Bits per ping.... or something like that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Whereas on a PC, you hold down [ctrl] and [prtscn] to grab the whole screen, or [alt] and [prtscn] to only copy the active window. then select a graphics programme, windows paint is good, and select paste from the edit menu! Voila, your screen as an image :D
Or just use screengrab pro.

User selectable area or full page, save as jpeg then paste into reply box.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I think i'm right, that you can get a pic of something that is on your PC/iPad/laptop screen.
On an iPad it's hold the 'home' button & the main 'turn off' button at the same time, that gives you a pic of whatever is on the screen at the time!
Sorry if i've muddied the waters!
Yes. :) :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back