Ebbw Vale sites (2 Viewers)

Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
my granddaughters will be competing in a competition at Ebbw Vale sports centre in early October. I have two questions that I would like help with please. Firstly a site close by for two nights. I have a 6mtr swift Rio 310. EHU preferred but not essential. I am a member of both clubs.
Just as important is parking near the venue. Their website says that free parking is available at the multistorey car park but these are not normally motorhome friendly. Does anyone know if MH parking is available close to the sports centre? I will have my dog with me and will leave her in the MH for about 30 minutes while I photograph each of my granddaughters competing.
I will also be photographing the waterfalls in the area but that is a request for another time.

Any help is appreciated.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi, dont know the area extremely well but i do know that there is a nice stop at " parc Bryn Bach ", just off the A465 north of Tredegar. not cheap at around £24 a night but lakeside with all weather pitches and good walks.
as for parking near the sports Centre that is going to be a struggle with the motorhome, if its 30 minutes you want you may get away with the Aldi car park about 1/2 mile away.

OP
OP
F
Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
Thanks Phill
The site sounds promising
As for parking I need to park all day but just leave the dog for half an our at a time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F
Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
Thank you to everyone who responded to this thread, it was very much appreciated.
I stayed at a lovely CL about 15 miles from the site which was perfect. Parking at the venue turned out to be much easier than I feared. The station was very close and had plenty of free parking albeit a little tight for a MH. fortunately there were a good few parking lay-by's close to the venue which were empty at the weekend.
Altogether a successful weekend and I got to experience the joy of 20MPH restrictions!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back