DVLA cock up

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ponyboy, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ponyboy

ponyboy Read Only Funster

DVLA have got my name wrong on the rego papers - no surprises there, probably I should have checked a bit more closely when I got them. Anyway, I've sent the corrections back to Swansea alnog with the original registration papers. Has anyone got an idea how long it will take them to correnct it and send it back to me because I'm kind of hanging out in the Allier, near a friend,s house (whose address I'm using for them to post it to). If it's going to take six moinths then I'll get the hell out of dodge - anyone know??
    Ponyboy

2. daisy mae

daisy mae Read Only Funster

Shouldn`t take too long, I have always found them very quick, but I can only speak of my experiences.

Good luck hope it arrives quickly for you too.

3. Allanm

Allanm Funster

Took about 3 weeks for my log book to come. I think DVLA say up to 4 weeks. You could be lucky and get it sooner.....but don't count on it
    I am waiting for a refund from th, I was told it would be 6 weeks, at least!
    Allan

4. yorkshirepudding

yorkshirepudding Read Only Funster

They mis-spelled my name on my bike log book. I just lived with it, it was simply two letters transposed. Like you I had little confidence they would not compound their error.